“Good food and service”

The Steak House Winebar + Grill
Reserve with Chope
The Steak House Winebar + Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 11,978 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$150 - US$280
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Recipient of Four Stars by the Forbes Travel Guide, THE STEAK HOUSE winebar + grill is a haven for meat lovers with prime cuts of the world's finest meat, including USDA Beef and Japanese A5 Hida Wagyu, seared to perfection on Hong Kong's only charcoal grill. The restaurant also has an elaborate salad bar, an eclectic selection of condiments including twelve special blended mustards and eight exotic rock salts, plus an impressive wine list showcasing over 480 wines. If you’re looking for the best steaks in Hong Kong, this is the place.
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Boston Lobster is very mouth-watering. And their staffs are very friendly and knowledgeable about food especially salt and cutleries. Thumbs up kudos

1  Thank Benjamin C
InterContiHKFB, Manager at The Steak House Winebar + Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Benjamin C,

Thank you for having rated us so positively! It is simply wonderful to know you had an excellent dining experience and contributing such kind words to our team! Your recognition has brought them much encouragement. We hope to have many more opportunities to be of service again in future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Excellent food. Really good quality and the waiter was incredibly nice and let us eat after hours and was very very kind to us. Overall excellent experience

1  Thank Global815204
InterContiHKFB, Manager at The Steak House Winebar + Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Constantine T,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your experience at The Steak House Winebar + Grill and I am really happy to know that you found our food and service fabulous. We hope to have many more opportunities to be of service again in future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The steak was perfect as well as the service! Probably the best steakhouse in Hong Kong! thank‘s for Aron for your amazing service!

1  Thank Stian A
InterContiHKFB, Manager at The Steak House Winebar + Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Stian A,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

we visited this restaurant again for dinner, experience was average.

they added more tables to the floor, making the place very noisy and service was deteriorated given there were not enough serving staff.

we were given a wine menu but nobody came over to take our orders after almost 20 mins, until we asked for it, then it arrived like 10 mins later.

food quality was good, it was more on the manpower issue. seating was torn, the cushion of the seat I had was totally "deflated", seems to me they might not replace it given the hotel is expecting an renovation soon. In my opinion, if you plan to operate the place for another 6 months, please maintain the furniture.
in short, the service offered was not inline with the price they charged.

We are not sure when this place would be closed for renovate, we might come back again before the farewell as they served very good steak.

Dear Dhui,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your impression following your recent visit to The Steak House winebar + grill. I would like to sincerely apologize for service you encountered did not match your expectation. However, your kind feedback of Steak is very much appreciated.

I would like to thank for your comment of the furniture condition and that chair replacement is in process and it will be done within this year. Please also allow me to share that an extensive Hotel refurbishment will commence in early 2020 and to rebrand as Regent Hotel in early 2021.

I hope that we might have the pleausure of your return though, so that we are able to ensure you have a memorable and enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Overall, excellent food, really good quality of meat and variety choice of wine. I was there for dinner. One of the highlight is the salt from all over the world. (To be honest I cant really tell the different )

For the food, They give us lobster soup as starter but personally I think it’s a bit salty.
I ordered truffle mashed potatoes and grilled salmon. Really really good one. I would say one of the best grilled salmon I have had with garlic and lemon sauce (highly recommended).

As I don’t eat beef, there are some other meat like seafood, lamb racks. Main dishes are based on beef. I found the food is quite pricey as you would expect. I would pay for a few time visit.

The service was so so. Nothing special at least not that bad (Maybe they are very busy serving everyone)

atmosphere in general, it can be really loud inside. I can’t really hear my partner properly. I would suggest, it is a place for dinning with friends.

Date of visit: July 2018
InterContiHKFB, Manager at The Steak House Winebar + Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Namm S,

Thank you for your recent visit to The Steak House winebar + grill as well as taking the time to share some valuable comments about your experience at the restaurant. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the food very much however the service extended by our colleague was not up to your expectation. I have already raised your comments with the outlet manager; we will constantly review our service standard and take necessary action into making appropriate improvements. We will continuously strive to improve and enhance our standards in order to achieve this. Your alert on matters requiring more of our attention is therefore very much appreciated. We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of your return though, so that we are able to ensure you have a more memorable and enjoyable dining experience.