“The best lunch”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I am going to Hong Kong few times and always eat at western style places so last time I was there I try this Restaurant the food very nice fresh and very reasonable price so if any one is in Hong Kong try this Place so nice

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Right, so to set the scene, this is a high turnaround hectic 24hr asian fusion "cafe/restaurant".

They don't serve alcohol.

Having said that, we got in quickly, service was pretty quick and it had a good vibrant atmosphere with mainly asians eating there (which is usually a good sign).

The really good bit is that we had a spicy fillet of beef crispy noodle dish and a chef special beef with soft noodle soup which were both excellent - hot, spicy and tasty - for about £13 including one coke.

I'd happily go again.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Tsui Wah is everywhere in Hong Kong offering reliable local food for Hong Kong locals and this is a big branch. One of the best for a quick meal at reasonable price.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I order the vegetarian dish with noodles and it was great.
The Ice tea was warm, I realized that Ice tea is not their specialty.
The restaurant was packed and the service fast.
I probably will come again on my next trip.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Food was average but what really disgusted us what that our food was brought to the table by a woman who burped loudly as she placed the dish on the table. Absolutely RUDE and disgusting!!!!!! She then proceeded to burp and belch every time she walked past our table which made me think it was intentional. If service is like this, imagine the hygiene behind the scenes. Just disgusting!!