US$124
US$98
Trip.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$210
US$196
US$203
US$167
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$246
US$203
  • Pool
Metropark Hotel Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$224
US$179
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$319
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$122
US$93
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$196
US$147
US$151
US$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

1,324 results
All reviewsboutique hotelcauseway baygreat boutiqueportable wifichinese stylefront desk managerpocket wifilarge bathroomrain showernespresso machinemini bartimes squarefloor to ceiling windowslate checkouton hong kong islandamazing hotelhigher floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed for a night at Mira Moon for birthday celebration in March. I immediately received a warm welcome by Ms. Suki Leung at the front desk. She was very efficient with great hospitality. When she found out that it was my birthday on that day, she offered an upgrade of my room type to a bigger room and also a bottle of Moet Champagne as gift! The room was very big and the bed was very comfy. But what I like the most was the bath tub with a stunning Hong Kong Harbour view. You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel. Excellent location, room and staff! I would like to thank Mira Moon and Ms Suki Leung for giving me an unforgettable birthday!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Mira_Moon_Hotel, Assistant Front Office Manager at Mira Moon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kitko S

Belated happy birthday!

Thanks so much for your fantastic review and for sharing with us the wonderful experience you had at Moon.

I am particularly happy to hear how Suki has spoiled you on your birthday as she has certainly gone above and beyond to deliver an exceptional service and she is definitely one of our shining stars. I will be sure to share your positive note with Suki and the entire team as a motivation to do even better in the future.

Look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate more special occasions and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

While the room is a bit small, the ambiance and furnishings are very nice. The bathroom is shockingly large and nicely done. The hotel was well located for my meetings and I would stay there again. I wish I had more than one night this time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Mira_Moon_Hotel, Assistant Front Office Manager at Mira Moon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear gdfthr81

Thank you for your lovely review!

I am pleased to learn that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed particularly the ambiance and the bathroom setting in our hotel.

Please come visit us again should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong and I look forward to welcoming you soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I've been looking around for a place to stay in Hong Kong with my wife as it's our first trip without the kids. As I was an SPG member, I browse the App to see what is available in Hong Kong and saw Mira Moon Hotel as one of the hotels listed and I browse thru the pictures and info and was quite pleased with the Hotel layout etc hence I went ahead and booked it and when I make a reservation, I put in a special request of early check-in and late check-out and also a request to place a Bouquet of Red Roses in the room to give my wife a surprise. The very next day, I've got an email from Mira Moon whom has gotten in touch to my request and they were very prompt in their reply to me during our email exchange.

Both my wife and I arrive in Hong Kong and check-in to our hotel and the front desk manager, Joanne, attended to us during our checking in. Checking in was a breeze and she told us that we had our room upgraded and we didn't expect that which was cool. Once we enter our room, we were amazed at the unique and artistic design of the room etc and we saw a Bouquet of Roses. My wife was thrilled and happy and she was smiling from ear to ear to see the roses. :) Then we saw the bottle of bubbly/champagne and a card. Their kind and thoughtful gesture is second to none. And throughout our 3 x days and 2 x night stay with them, their service is Top Notch. Me and My wife would have no qualms in recommending other travellers to stay at their hotel as they can be rest assured that they are in good hands!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Hazriq S

Thanks very much for your inspiring review!

I am very grateful to read of your wonderful experience at our hotel and how our team has created memorable moments for you and your loved one. We take pride in delivering exceptional services to our guests and I am sure Joanne and the entire team will be thrilled to receive your compliments.

Thank you for recommending us to other like-minded travelers on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the Mira Moon. The location of the hotel was great and the staff really try their best to assist. I was promptly checked in and Winston at the front desk also helped me with dinner recommendations and afternoon activities.

The rooms are nice, large and clean. The big windows help to brighten up the room.

It's really the people who make a difference.

Great place to stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mira_Moon_Hotel, Assistant Front Office Manager at Mira Moon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear FLS888

Thank you so much for your incredible review!

I am thrilled to learn that you had a memorable stay with us especially Winston has delivered an impeccable service to you. I fully agree that our team are the greatest asset of the hotel as we take pride in delivering exceptional service which exceeds your expectations.

Hope to welcome you back again next time and please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished an amazing stay here. Nice and centrally located, the rooms were updated, modern and clean, but the standout for us was the staff. In particular, Kyle was amazing. Upon checking in, he realised it was my husband's birthday, and when asking about our plans, helped us organise a late check out as we planned to hike the following morning and wanted to come back for showers. He also gave us some great recommendations and showed us around our upgraded room! Later that night, we came home to a bottle of champagne in our room, a really nice handwritten note wishing us a good birthday celebration and stay, and Kyle even customised a map for us sharing the rooftop bar recommendation down the street. Truly above and beyond service. We also enjoyed the gorgeous views from our room, the deep bathtub and comfy bed. The free mobile wifi was also a lifesaver as we wandered around town. Kyle and the amazing staff will be what causes us to book again in the future. Thank you so much for the amazing customer service and great experience!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Mira_Moon_Hotel, Assistant Front Office Manager at Mira Moon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Kristin S

Thank you so much for your inspiring review and belated Happy Birthday to your husband!

I am over the moon now to read of your positive comments particularly on the service rendered by our team. Kyle is certainly one of our shining stars who is dedicated to offering unparalleled service to our guests. I will be sure to share your wonderful experience with Kyle and the entire team as it is a great source of encouragement for us to do even better in the future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong next time. I would be delighted to welcome you back again for another memorable experience at our hotel.