“That's Italian!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Description: DiVino Patio is the latest restaurant of DiVino Group. Located at Brim 28 – Causeway Center (Wanchai), the brand-new landmark for tasteful alfresco dining, it offers wonderful outdoor seating in the heart of our restless city; an oasis only five minutes walk from the shores of Victoria Harbour.
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Our FAVORITE Italian restaurant in Hong Kong. We traveled here last year on business and found this amazing place. We made a point to come back again this trip. The fresh Buratta is AMAYZING!!! The service is outstanding. Italian cuisine at its finest!! This is a definite must if you're in the area. HIGHLY recommend.

2  Thank CiaoBella0215
DiVino_Group, Manager at DiVino Patio, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Hi CiaoBella0215,

Thank you very much for revisiting us and leaving us such a great review.

We are thrilled to read your compliments about our food and service.

Thanks again for your support and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Easily my most preferred restaurant in Hong Kong,the staff and service was incredibly fast and nice.i was very delighted by the manager there,Curzio. He was friendly and helped me with the food and I must say I was extremely happy with the food.I had the lasagna and it was worth every dollar.Amazing food .I'd say this one of my favourite restaurants and please do try Davino Patio if you are in Hong Kong,You won't be disappointed

2  Thank hdjdhsjis

Hi hdjdhsjis,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback after visiting DiVino Patio. It's our pleasure to have you as our guest.

We are more than happy to host you again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The serving staff were good, the location was good, the free canapés with a drink order was great, but our meals were horrible. My husband ordered the calzone which looked impressive, but once he cut into it, it was very watery (as opposed to saucy). I was thrilled to be able to order a gluten free pizza at a restaurant in HK, but when it was delivered to our table it was disgusting. The mushrooms were raw, the prosciutto was thick and looked like it was boiled meat (as opposed to thin and crispy slices), and the pizza crust was very wet and soggy-on both sides. I sent it back to the kitchen after much discussion with our server that that's what a pizza shouldn't look like. When it came back the pizza was slightly better. I ate most and had the remainder wrapped up to have for lunch the next day. I opened the carton the next day, and my stomach flipped; just thinking of eating that pizza as leftovers made my stomach queasy...usually, leftover pizza is a wonderful thing! Maybe this was an off night for the cook, but I'll never eat here again.

1  Thank Gluten-FreeHeather
DiVino_Group, Owner at DiVino Patio, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Gluten-FreeHeather,

We thank you for your sincere review and letting us know about your experience at our restaurant in relation to the gluten free pizza. At the same time we appreciate your fairness expressed when commenting how the service staff rightly managed this inconvenience.

We apologize for the unpleasant gluten free pizza you were served. As soon as read your message we have immediately taken steps to prevent the same problem from happening in the future. Should it have been a human error or a product reaction while the dough cooking we will nevertheless submit this product to constant monitoring during the following months and quickly decide the next steps needed. This is a particular product which handled from a to z following extremely rigid procedures in order to be safely suitable not only for people having gluten intolerance but also for serious allergy to gluten.

In the meantime, I would like to say that we truly value your comment and hope you will give us a second chance.

With Regards
Giacomo Pani

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We dined as three friends with one person needing gluten free food. Great gluten free porchetta & also gluten free pizza bases. The staff were so obliging too.

2  Thank Lindsay N
DiVino_Group, Manager at DiVino Patio, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hi Lindsay N,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you had such a pleasant experience with us.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

A wonderful Italian treat in the midst of Hong Kong. Very solicitous and friendly service and superb food.

2  Thank WhitHunger

Hi WhitHunger,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind feedback.

We'd love to see you again in the near future.