US$167
US$107
US$202
US$183
  • Restaurant
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$350
US$294
Conrad
US$134
US$112
  • Restaurant
Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$86
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$320
US$199
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$169
US$147
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$226
US$208
Cordis Official
US$278
US$243
  • Pool
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$95
1,138 results
All reviewspacific placewan chai and admiraltyadmiralty stationstar streethennessy roadwalking distancetram lineconvenient locationrooms are smallminute walkmini fridgecomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againclean hotelcomfortable staybusiness triptwin room
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Everything as expected - excellent.

Great hotel on great location. Lots of transportation options, restaurants and convenient stores are just footsteps away.

Very clean and comfortable room.

I would gladly return again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear aleksandarm706,

We are delighted to left you a lasting impression with our caring service and prime location. Thank you for sharing such a nice review, and we hope to welcome you back to OZO Wesley in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Hotel is in an excellent location and the rooms were very clean and well maintained. I wasn't too impressed with the reception staff because when we arrived we were struggling with our bags and could barely get through the doors and they witnessed this and didnt offfer any assistance; though saying this, when we spoke to them on other occasions they were always pleasant.
Hotel is good for a short stay - though be prepared to pay a lot for a taxi from the airport.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Clare J,

Thank you very much also for taking the time to share your observations for us to address your concerns and comments directly. Once again, we greatly appreciate your review while we spare no effort striving for continuous improvement. Please be assured that we will work tirelessly towards service excellence, and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back for a most pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I haven't been back to Hong Kong for 7 years & when my friends picked Ozo, I did the same. I was pleasantly surprised that it's clean, modern & the location is so convenient. I certainly will recommend friends to stay here in their next trip to Hong Kong.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear wongviolet,

Thank you for rating us among the best! It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our warm hospitality and convenient location. We all cannot wait to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Centrally located and very close to wanchai mtr station, took me less than 10 min cab drive to LKF, and very close to all other hobg king attractions, overall a classical hong island business hotel, good value for money by hong kong standarts, i did not have much conversations with reception except my request to change my room to another one as my view was a building under construction, it was rejected and i did not mind since i was so tired and would just stay one night,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear raj p,

Thank you for your review. We are extremely glad to know that our prime location has enhanced your experience in exploring Hong Kong. We cannot wait to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

All the staff were extremely polite, helpful and welcoming. If I needed anything it was brought to my very quickly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend. I arrived earlier than expected so the hotel staff offered my a twin room as an alternative to the king size that was booked. The room was perfect for my needs and enabled me to book in very early. Staff are eager to help and made my stay a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear catherinetJ44044OU,

Your compliments are the biggest motivation to us all as we always spare no efforts in delivering an enjoyable stay to all our guest. Thank you for your kind words on our team, who are all pleased to know that you had such a great time here with us.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.