1,175 results
All reviewspacific placewan chai and admiraltyadmiralty stationstar streethennessy roadwalking distanceconvenient locationtram linerooms are smallbusiness staymini fridgeminute walkcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againmodern designclean hotelcomfortable stay
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Couldn't fault our stay at Oxo Wesley in the slightest. The staff were very helpful, the rooms were clean, beds comfy, air con... top it off the breakfast selection was excellent! Location was great to get around HK and would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aburton1991
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Aburton1991,

Thank you for rating us among the best! It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our warm hospitality and convenient location. We all cannot wait to welcome you back real soon to OZO Wesley.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Picked this hotel because of overall good comments in Tripadvisor. In fact, the hardware of the hotel is not bad. However, it was an entirely terrible experience to my guest. The attitude of Olivier from Reception was rude and terrible. It showed how unwelcome and no empathy when we asked for fixing our problem.
The booking was made through Ctrip, we have put a request for kind-bed. However, it was offered a twin-bed and we asked for a change. Olivier kept telling us "the booking has confirmed with twin-bed and not king bed. The booking was not directly booked with hotel. It is not my problem. The situation was told to guest. The fact is we don't have double bed in hotel tonight and what you want me to do."
His attitude was arrogant, no empathy and no apologies during the whole conversation. When I asked for his name he was so proud of telling me he is Olivier and asked me to feedback to hotel. Thank you and surely I will tell all my friends how great service you extended to us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank CandyL1207
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Candy L,

We are very regretful to have learned, that the situation mentioned in your review, has greatly impacted on your overall experience. I also regret to learn that our colleague did not extend the timeliest assistance and warmest service for which we are known for on occasions mentioned. Please rest assured, that in our efforts to provide a memorable stay for all our guests, our hotel colleagues strive on a daily basis towards providing the most sincere and courteous services, in a most enjoyable environment.

Having reviewed the occurrence together with our management team, and learnt that the booking was reserved for twin-bed, however guest requested for a king-bed room upon check-in the evening of the arrival date. I concur with you that we could have addressed the request more sensitively to avoid any embarrassing situation for our guest, for which we would like to apologies profoundly. I am happy to learn though, that our Duty Manager was able to personally assist for offering room change immediately to the guest once king-bed room was available on next day morning and could speak to the guest to elaborate some reasoning behind the initial request made. We greatly appreciate your review and sharing, however are saddened about the fact, that this occurrence has resulted in such a negative overall opinion and has marred your overall impression.

Despite your overall impression, we all wish to be able to welcome you and your guest back to OZO Wesley to be at your service again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel surely has good potential. We stayed for 3 nights. It has good "hardware" in place: nice location, nice modern look and nice room too.
There are 7-eleven and Wellcome nearby.

But it has some shortcomings:
- it lacks warmth, not a single offer to ask do we know our way around or what things are nearby...or to explain hotel's facilities. In the lift there was no explanation on what "Zaan" is, I mean I imagine the hotel should want to upsell me on some of their offerings.
- not even a welcome drink was offered
- the hand towel handle was strangely located a narrow gap between cupboard and sink. This is a bit difficult to use. But this is minor issue.
- comb, toothbrush set and shaving kit not available. Honestly I did not know Ozo is a budget hotel. A better way would be to put a sign saying if customers need them they can ask, or something to that effect.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank World_of_JT
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear World_of_JT,

Thank you for taking your time to share with us your compliments and comments. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service and guest satisfaction, and feedback like yours are certainly more than welcomed. Rest assured that we will go through your comments with all concerned department and will spare no efforts in enhancing stay experiences. In addition, OZO Wesley is an environmental friendly hotel and for those amenities like comb, detail kit will be all available for our guest convenience upon requests.

We all hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and to offer you a most pleasant stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Spent 4 nights at OZO Wesley and greatly enjoyed it. The room was clean, comfortable and plenty big for me. Good AC. Free wi-if. In the middle of Wan Chai and Admiralty MRT stations--about 7-8 minutes to either one. Many small mini-marts and other stores in neighborhood. You can get free shuttle ride from Hong Kong MRT station to Empire Hotel which is across Hennessy St from OZO. I'd certainly stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Mathyew
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Mathyew,

Thank you for rating us among the best! It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality and convenient location. We call cannot wait to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Pros
The hotel is clean and the location is at the center of Wan Chai district.They gave a complimentary water to drink.
Cons
1.Rooms
The room is very small even if the room is good for two person the space is good for one person.
2.Bathroom
The door in the bathroom is glass NO LOCK.NO TOILETRIES NO SOAP NO BIDET only bath gel&Shampoo conditioning.
3.Free Breakfast
We stayed in the hotel for 3days their never change their menu so imagined you eat the same food every morning.The hotel should look on this at least there must be variations in their buffet breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jay W, Manager at OZO Wesley Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Chinky P,

Thank you for your compliments on our prime location and the room cleanliness. We are most concerned to hear that your stay fell short of your expectation and that you did not consider your time spent with us a most memorable one, something we are striving for to deliver for all our guests. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and observations, which are useful for our continuous improvement. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the time to come and please do not hesitate to contact me at jay.wong@onyx-hospitality.com if I can be of any personal assistance to make your return visit a most enjoyable one.