3,368 results
All reviewscuisine cuisinea park view roomnathan roadkowloon parkdesign hotelmobile phoneindoor poolsteam roomknutsford terracepillow menuclub floorinternational callsin tsim sha tsuinathan rdrain showerexcellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Compared to the offerings in Admiralty (big chain hotels) the Mira actually has some character to it. Spacious rooms, well equipped and friendly staff. Good breakfast and other facilities. Only thing is relatively low ceilings in the property. For those who have to go to the Island, TST stop on MTR is a stone's throw away. And doing that trip in morning rush hour is yet a new experience altogether...

Room Tip: Ask for views of Kowloon Park
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
TheMiraHK, Business Unit Head at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Tobias H
Thank you for your kind review! I am delighted to know that you enjoyed staying on the “dark side” and found most aspects of our hotel exceed your expectations. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back next time!
Kind regards

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I was duped by the spg site into thinking that this place was an spg property. I assumed that my lifetime platinum status would get me free breakfast and lounge access... it didn’t. The staff is rude and the they could care less about their customers.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank mrchristiangrey
TheMiraHK, Business Unit Head at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear mrchristiangrey
Thank you for your review. I am deeply sorry to learn that we were not able to deliver the service level you came to expect from us and please accept my sincere apology for your disappointment regarding different SPG benefits that we are offered at our property. I hope to be able to welcome you back again to better your experience and please feel free to contact me directly at gmoffice@themirahotel.com if I can be of any assistance for your future visits.
Best regards

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Mira for a couple of nights it's in a great location to the shops and Harbour, the hotel has a great Spa and Pool / Gym I would recommend this hotel to anyone who's visiting Hong Kong

Steve

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve
Thank you for your lovely review as well as recommending us to the TripAdvisor community around the world! Glad to know that what a wonderful stay you had with us and enjoyed so much our swimming pool and wellness zone at MiraSpa. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mira Hong Kong!
Warm wishes

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I was travelling to Hong Kong with family and chose the Mira as it was available through my Starwood membership app. I make the trip to Hong Kong regularly (for the food) and I must say that this is one of the best value-for-money hotels I have stayed at.

It's right smack in the middle of the TST district only 2 minutes walk away from the MTR station. The rooms are well designed and cosy, with very decent technology and amenities.

Special shout out to Alex Chu from the front desk who expedited my check-in and really made me fell welcome.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear JoshSiong
Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am thrilled to know that you and your family had a fantastic stay with us and found our location to be convenient. I will definitely share your compliment with Alex and the entire team as an encouragement to do even better in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back again!
Best regards

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in the middle of the Mira shopping complex in Kowloon. The entrance contains a buffet restaurant, upmarket coffee shop and reception area. Staff were friendly and welcoming. My room on the 9th floor was stylish and the bed very comfortable. There was a large walk in shower with rain shower head. The room contained digital safe, television, tea and coffee facilities, minibar and hairdryer. The housekeeping team furnished my request for an iron within minutes. Food is my only complaint- whilst there was a good restaurant choice, all closed at 10.30pm- on a weekend this seemed early and left me eating from the room service menu. The breakfast buffet was spectacular. Not to be missed. A very pleasant stay and I would come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheMiraHK, Business Unit Head at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear PeterSa1
Thank you so much for your positive review! I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us during your business trip. Please feel free to contact me directly at gmoffice@themirahotel.com if I can be of any assistance for your future stay and I look forward to welcoming you again!
Kind regards