3,399 results
All reviews cuisine cuisine a park view room nathan road kowloon park design hotel mobile phone indoor pool steam room knutsford terrace pillow menu club floor international calls in tsim sha tsui nathan rd rain shower excellent hotel business trip
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Very clean and well-located hotel if you want to explore Hong Kong. Suggest visit rooftop bar/restaurant. Nice bathroom with roller blinds so you can see outside ;-) Very convenient to get to from Airport by MTR.

Room Tip: based on colleagues opinion all rooms were great.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Great hotel in Kowloon. The rooms are comfortable but small. (It´s only a glass wall between the bathroom and bed room.) The bar is nice, the breakfast buffet is superb. Helpful staff and good location.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ankan44
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

As participated in the Design Hotels chain, Mira HK has quite nice decor and hardware facility; however it's one of the lousiest hotel stay in my life;
Location is just so so, not far from metro station, but still takes you 5-10 mins to walk, and nowhere nearby the airport express shuttle bus;
Inside facility is fancy, as part of the design hotel; however since it's renovated from a old existing building, so you can feel it's really suppressing, as the ceiling height is quite low;
Room is small and without a bathtub, yes, it's HK, I know, but with similar price I think you can get some more spacious choices,
Somehow this hotel is especially popular among Chinese tourists; during my stay there's always loaded of Chinese crowding the lobby and public areas.
Service is the lousiest part; I understand I cannot ask for any SPG gold privileges from Design hotels, they can only accumulate the stay; but prior in advance by reservation, and during my check in, I asked for rooms on a higher floor, and the staff specifically offered me the room of the lowest level.
I think this is probably the worst experience during my brief few years of SPG gold status.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GerhardAicher, Executive Assistant to General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear EdwardLu
Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize as we were not able to deliver the service level you came to expect from us. I hope to be able to welcome you back for a much more improved level of service and please feel free to contact me directly at gmoffice@themirahotel.com should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong next time.
Kind regards
Sugus Ho
Executive Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Mira is a Boutique hotel located in the very busy district of Tsim Sai Tsui in Kowloon. The room we had was very spacious, bathroom design was a little avant-garde but privacy could be maintained. The room had some clever design features in the 1960's style swizzle seat and teardrop lights.

It was a very comfortable place to stay, but along with most hotels in this city it's restaurants were highly overpriced. Accept they may have great chefs and present the food well, but we choose to source our meals elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Very few places prompt me to write a review immediately while I'm there, but the Mira' s buffet is an exception. There was a large variety of dishes, from singaporean lahsa to hainan chicken, to sushi, and all were splendid. The staff were also polite and efficient. The hainan chicken rice was brilliantly excecuted, the deboning process thorough and the rice oily enough to resemble the iconic dish. My personal favourite dish was a truffle encrusted potato, but the ribs and lamb chops also stood out. They have made to order waffles and ice cream mochi, which impresses me. The staff there was friendly and humble.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends