US$188
US$178
US$159
US$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$296
US$265
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$170
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$228
US$208
Cordis Official
  • Pool
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
Book now, pay at stay
US$332
US$294
Conrad
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

US$106
US$102
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$314
US$214
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$95
Agoda.com
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
3,316 results
All reviewscuisine cuisinea park view roomnathan roadkowloon parkdesign hotelmobile phoneindoor poolhigh techknutsford terracesteam roomclub floorinternational callsin tsim sha tsuinathan rdrain showerexcellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed 9 March 2015

I stayed at the Mira for business for 3 nights. I stayed in a City Room which had great facilities.
Each room had a Samsung Galaxy which we could use for unlimited internet, local and international calls which we could also take out of the hotel....This was extremely handy!

Great location off Nathan road and only a short walk to Harbour City. Breakfast buffet was great and dinner buffet was good too!

However during my stay there was a function on the top floor 2 nights in a row....my room was 1 floor beneath and I could not sleep! Functions did not finish until 1am...There was also no warning these functions were occurring and that the noise would be extremely loud, had I had known I would of requested a room down on a lower level.

The bed I had was extremely squeaky...eveytime I moved the noise of the squeaky bed would wake me!

Needless to say I did not get much sleep during my stay!

Overall though it was a great hotel, just needs the above improvements.

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms are less noisy!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2015

Dear Pris_69
Thanks so much for your kind review. First of all, I would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience and the disturbance you have encountered during your stay with us. Please be assured that we have embarked on an on-going room enhancement program to solve the noise issue and to maintain our rooms and facilities. I am confident that you will experience an ultimately much more improved level of service during your next visit. On the other hand, I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities and buffet at Yamm. Hope to see you again and please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I may assist you with.
Best regards

Reviewed 9 March 2015

We stayed at the Mira Hong Kong for three nights in February. The Hotel is very modern, with lovely bathroom, comfortable beds with nice linens and a great amenity, a Mobile Phone for your use while you are staying at the hotel. You are allowed to call anywhere in the world! We used the phone for making reservations and finding our way about the city. The staff at the was very helpful with suggestions for what to do and see. The hotel is connected via a bridge with the mall across the street where there is a Starbucks conveniently located for a morning shot of coffee. The hotel is within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, the metro and the Star Ferry. I gave it four stars only because there no views from either inside or outside rooms. The hotel is on the Kawloon side of the city.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are very quiet but offer no view
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Dear PDS591
Thank you for your positive review. I am so happy that you truly enjoyed your time with us in Hong Kong and that you were able to take advantage of all the amenities we have on offer. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Best wishes

Reviewed 8 March 2015

I selected this hotel because two year ago i had stay here one day for CityView Room with very good atmosphere. This year, i book the same type with HotelClub in three months before i went to stay here. However, when i check in first day the room was so average, no bath pool and the room was so old. I would like to change the room but the reception say no more room for this day, so i had to stay at this room for one day. The second and third day, i can change to the new room but the room was not so nice comparing to the room i stayed two year ago. The very bad feeling is that the noice from the ceiling was so loud in the morning. The sound is about the footstep of some people continuously. Next time, i have to think again for this hotel. It maybe cause by i did not reserved direct to the hotel website.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear WisuwatT
Thanks for your review. Please accept my apology for not reaching your expectations during your recent stay with us. Great to learn that you enjoyed so much in the Parkview Room we offered you on your previous visit. However, I am sorry that the City Room you booked was not to your liking and please be assured that we have updated your room preferences to serve you better in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may assist with your future reservations and I hope to see you back soon!
Kind regards

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Great Hotel in a great location.
Good value for money making for a sumptuous holiday. The pool & facilities made it easy to relax after a long flight. However it was the helpfulness of the staff that really made it pleasant.
I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Dear SteveBlackRock
Many thanks for your fabulous review. I am delighted to learn that you really enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you again very soon!
Best wishes

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Hotel was great, very accommodating, we were upgraded to a suite, the free wifi, and smartphone were helpful. had a really relaxing great couples massage. Matthew at check in was great. staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear cplume1543
Thanks very much for your wonderful review. I am delighted to know you found our hotel, facilities and services to your liking. We will strive harder to ensure you will have an even better stay during your future visit! Rest assured that I will share your positive comments with Matthew, we are lucky to have him on the team. See you again next time!
Best regards