“The Mira was used to be a very good hotel”
Review of The Mira Hong Kong

The Mira Hong Kong
Ranked #60 of 729 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 8 March 2015

I selected this hotel because two year ago i had stay here one day for CityView Room with very good atmosphere. This year, i book the same type with HotelClub in three months before i went to stay here. However, when i check in first day the room was so average, no bath pool and the room was so old. I would like to change the room but the reception say no more room for this day, so i had to stay at this room for one day. The second and third day, i can change to the new room but the room was not so nice comparing to the room i stayed two year ago. The very bad feeling is that the noice from the ceiling was so loud in the morning. The sound is about the footstep of some people continuously. Next time, i have to think again for this hotel. It maybe cause by i did not reserved direct to the hotel website.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Dear WisuwatT
Thanks for your review. Please accept my apology for not reaching your expectations during your recent stay with us. Great to learn that you enjoyed so much in the Parkview Room we offered you on your previous visit. However, I am sorry that the City Room you booked was not to your liking and please be assured that we have updated your room preferences to serve you better in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may assist with your future reservations and I hope to see you back soon!
Kind regards
Gerhard Aicher

Write a ReviewReviews (3,172)

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Great Hotel in a great location.
Good value for money making for a sumptuous holiday. The pool & facilities made it easy to relax after a long flight. However it was the helpfulness of the staff that really made it pleasant.
I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Dear SteveBlackRock
Many thanks for your fabulous review. I am delighted to learn that you really enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you again very soon!
Best wishes

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Hotel was great, very accommodating, we were upgraded to a suite, the free wifi, and smartphone were helpful. had a really relaxing great couples massage. Matthew at check in was great. staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear cplume1543
Thanks very much for your wonderful review. I am delighted to know you found our hotel, facilities and services to your liking. We will strive harder to ensure you will have an even better stay during your future visit! Rest assured that I will share your positive comments with Matthew, we are lucky to have him on the team. See you again next time!
Best regards

Reviewed 7 March 2015

we chose the Mira as the location to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. On arrival we chose to upgrade to a Spa Suite - this was a brilliant decision. A huge, comfortable bed, a huge bath and access to the club lounge - breakfast buffet included, and evening drinks/snacks also included from 5.30pm-8pm. We really utilised these facilities to the full, choosing to have a big breakfast each day, a snack while we were out, and then to finish off each evening in the club lounge. The staff we came into contact with were simply amazing - especially Roman and Didi - Roman especially made our trips to the club lounge both comfortable and enjoyable. Knowing it was our silver wedding, we arrived to wine and strawberries - how lovely. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. We chose this hotel be Use it was part of a deal - if you see it included in a deal don't hesitate - you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Happy2Travel3
Congratulations on your silver wedding anniversary! Thank you so much for sharing your Mira-velous experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community! It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to pamper you and to make sure that everything was well taken care of during your stay with us. I am particularly happy that our team at Mira Club, especially Didi and Roman, has delivered a caring and seamless service to you and I will make sure their hard work and service are recognised here. Look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Warm regards

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Location is good, WIFI is fast. The ambience provided a 'boutique/love hotel feel', which I personally do not favour. Toilet was dark due to it's design, therefore I am unable to feel secure on whether it's clean. Hotel ceiling was very low and I could touch it with my hands. Hand towel was smelly....

Room Tip: Clean, bright, WIFI, nice staff, fare price