3,394 results
All reviews cuisine cuisine a park view room nathan road kowloon park design hotel mobile phone indoor pool steam room knutsford terrace pillow menu club floor international calls in tsim sha tsui nathan rd rain shower excellent hotel business trip
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Great Hotel in a great location.
Good value for money making for a sumptuous holiday. The pool & facilities made it easy to relax after a long flight. However it was the helpfulness of the staff that really made it pleasant.
I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GerhardAicher, General Manager at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Dear SteveBlackRock
Many thanks for your fabulous review. I am delighted to learn that you really enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you again very soon!
Best wishes

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Hotel was great, very accommodating, we were upgraded to a suite, the free wifi, and smartphone were helpful. had a really relaxing great couples massage. Matthew at check in was great. staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear cplume1543
Thanks very much for your wonderful review. I am delighted to know you found our hotel, facilities and services to your liking. We will strive harder to ensure you will have an even better stay during your future visit! Rest assured that I will share your positive comments with Matthew, we are lucky to have him on the team. See you again next time!
Best regards

Reviewed 7 March 2015

we chose the Mira as the location to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. On arrival we chose to upgrade to a Spa Suite - this was a brilliant decision. A huge, comfortable bed, a huge bath and access to the club lounge - breakfast buffet included, and evening drinks/snacks also included from 5.30pm-8pm. We really utilised these facilities to the full, choosing to have a big breakfast each day, a snack while we were out, and then to finish off each evening in the club lounge. The staff we came into contact with were simply amazing - especially Roman and Didi - Roman especially made our trips to the club lounge both comfortable and enjoyable. Knowing it was our silver wedding, we arrived to wine and strawberries - how lovely. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. We chose this hotel be Use it was part of a deal - if you see it included in a deal don't hesitate - you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Happy2Travel3
Congratulations on your silver wedding anniversary! Thank you so much for sharing your Mira-velous experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community! It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to pamper you and to make sure that everything was well taken care of during your stay with us. I am particularly happy that our team at Mira Club, especially Didi and Roman, has delivered a caring and seamless service to you and I will make sure their hard work and service are recognised here. Look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Warm regards

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Location is good, WIFI is fast. The ambience provided a 'boutique/love hotel feel', which I personally do not favour. Toilet was dark due to it's design, therefore I am unable to feel secure on whether it's clean. Hotel ceiling was very low and I could touch it with my hands. Hand towel was smelly....

Room Tip: Clean, bright, WIFI, nice staff, fare price
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear kimy18
Thanks for your review. My sincere apologies for not reaching your expectations during your recent stay with us and I am sorry that you found our hotel design is not to your liking. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better next time and please contact me directly if there is anything I may assist you with. Hope to see you again.
Warm wishes

Reviewed 6 March 2015

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always been very happy except on this occasion we stayed on the 16th Floor and found that the music from functions on the 18th Floor kept me awake till very late and made it difficult to sleep. I would suggest that you check if there are going to be any functions and stay on a floor that is quieter.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank annacerri

Dear annacerri
Thanks for sharing with us your experience following your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations this time and please accept my sincere apology for the noise disturbance. I would be grateful if you could reach out to me on gmoffice@themirahotel.com with your details to ensure we assign a quieter room for your future visits. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to able to welcome you again in the future.
Kind regards