US$174
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$71
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$97
US$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$206
US$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$239
US$202
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$348
US$209
Hotel ICON Official Website
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

US$167
US$132
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$303
US$230
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$449
US$404
3,342 results
All reviewscuisine cuisinea park view roomnathan roadkowloon parkdesign hotelmobile phonehigh techindoor poolknutsford terracesteam roomclub floorinternational callsin tsim sha tsuinathan rdrain showerexcellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Well located, very modern and high tech! What else can you ask for?

I would only point out two minor drawbacks: it is poorly lit (I presume it is a cool thing these days) and low ceilings (I am 5ft 6 in - 1,70 m tall and I could touch the ceiling with my arm stretched up). I presume the whole hotel was like that, not only on my floor (Club Floor).

Rooms are spacious, very well fitted and with plenty of amenities. The Breakfast service (I had it on the main restaurant) was plentyfull and very tasty. Great buffet (very good service for dinner too).

The Club Floor is a bit too small and I missed more snacks and food during the day, however overall a good service.

I was delighted with the hotel, the service, the location and the quality of the food. Rooms were comfortable.

I would certainly consider The Mira Hong Kong as my first choice when returning to Hong Kong.

Room Tip: If you ask for they will try to do it for you. For sure!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Gorkus
Reviewed 1 August 2011

The Mira is located in Nathan Road and direct access to Miramar Shopping Center. It is a convenient 5 minute to walk from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway station. When we came there, one of the staff gave us a map and brief introduction of what we should do and where should go in Hong Kong with a very nice attitude. They have good customer service and also willing to help us when we are facing any problem. Guests are offere a relaxing massage treatment at the spa or indulge in a nail and hair treatment at the salon. A fitness center and indoor pool are available too. You could enjoy a luxury life in Mira.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas_Gill910
Reviewed 31 July 2011

THE MIRA HONG KONG, KOWLOON
Completely renovated just end of last year, the hotel is very new, an atmosphere of romance with the lightings and refreshing fragrance once u step into the hotel lobby. After a day of hectic shopping, I love to spend the rest of the night at the hotel lobby, sink into the romantic moods and music, chill with a drink and nice fragrance, chatting away with my loved one...
The rooms are fully equipped, free WIFI, rather spacious, clean and find your little surprise technology in the toilet (when u can't find the blinds) =)
The hotel is well-situated near to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station, and among one of the popular shopping streets in HKG. If u are coming from Airport, there are Complimentary shuttle bus from Kowloon MTR. Major shopping centres like Harbor City are also within walking distance. Around the hotel there are afew good places for Hong Kong congee. Always approach the MIRA hotel conceige for tips on where to find good Hong Kong food! They can whip out a map and show u the way!
One thing however I noticed, there seems to be alot of people at various room lift lobby purchasing clothings from some vendors. It is an unpleasant sight, there are people talking loudly on their mobilephones at the lift lobby, cloths sample papers strewn all over the floor, people packing their bulky cloths all at the rooms lift lobby area. I find that quite disturbing, hope the hotel can do something about this situation.
Overall I had a very pleasant stay at THE MIRA, although I still find it abit pricey.

Room Tip: Check out the hotel website and read my review =)
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bibiham
Reviewed 30 July 2011

The MIRA is really a great hotel. I had the chance to stay in one of their mini-suite, packed by design furnitures and all equiped to relax.
Their breakfast is fantastic, with a variety and quality that is world class. I would highly recommend a weekendcstay, and try their champagne brunch at Whisk, where the staff is very efficient and friendly.
I will come back here next time I am in HK, whether for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank MariaandOlivier
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Spent a couple of nights at The Mira Hong Kong and have to say it is a great choice in Hong Kong. The rooms are well appointed, very modern with a great interactive TV which includes a wireless keyboard for surfing the net. Walking distance to everything in Kowloon you cant beat the location. The hotel has a nice spa, but book early as I was not able to get an appointment, the indoor pool is really great. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple