We arrived for 2 nights having booked a superior harbour view room. This room was very nice but when they showed us the executive suite - wow. We paid for the upgrade which we felt was worth it. It is about 3 times the size of a normal room with dressing room and bathroom. The hotel is run very well and the conciege service is excellent. Danny Tse, Director of Front Office was always to hand and offered a personal greeting each time we entered the hotel. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel. We had nearly stayed at the Penninsula which does not have a view, is very dark inside and dreary. We are so pleased with our choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental