Definitely spring for the harbor view rooms! Great view of the Symphony of Lights. I could sit in my room and just watch the activity in the harbor all day. Nice fitness center and great spa. The pool deck area is also very nice, great infinity whirlpools!! Definitely sit in the lobby bar at night and sip on a lychee martini and watch the boats pass in the harbor. A very memorable experience for my first trip to Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental