2,247 results
All reviews tang court t'ang court food gallery peking road the club lounge beautiful hotel excellent location harbour city concierge team in tsim sha tsui lobby bar rooftop pool special thanks ferry terminal late check nathan road hong
Reviewed 5 April 2018

An excellent stay, we stayed in the club area and found all of the stay at theis hotel excellent. Particuarly Brian in the club section. We experienced a lovely afternoon tea in the Palm court also. I would recommend using this hotel, it is also situated very convniently.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is my third time stay at Langham Hong Kong. The lobby is a piece of art; tasteful and elegant, but very noise. The staff are delightful. helpful and eager to please. The location is central, close to the Tsim Sha Tsui stop and well positioned for the harbour and downtown.

I love Langham's bed, shower and bath were also nearly perfect. The fittings are a little older than other Langham but it is so well maintained, like the pool on top floor, I used it as relax place while I waiting for midnight flight. . Will return back for my next rip

Room tip: Best location
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Coming back from our vacation, all we could think was that we missed being at The Langham.

We stayed at an executive room on the club floor. While the view isn't great, the interiors were gorgeous. I especially loved the bathroom.

The club lounge is pretty and felt cozier compared to others I've visited. There was an excellent range of food and drink options. One morning, they didn't serve fried noodles but the staff were more than happy to get a plate of it for my husband. The egg tarts they serve during tea time were just perfect.

Everyone in the hotel was just so nice and helpful. Special thanks to Kelly and Anthony from the club lounge.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Second time here in a month and I can't praise it highly enough. The Staff are amazing. So friendly, proactive, and just eager to serve. A really nice difference to many other hotels I have stayed t.

The bed provides one of the best nights sleep, whilst the Club Lounge is recommended, for its lovely ambience, great snacks and canapés, and glass of champagne. The little extras, like the phone charger, adaptor, and extra pillows are nice touches.

Can't wait to return.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here for business recently. The lobby area is really quite impressive. However, the room need some TLC. Lovely large rooms, just dated and tired. Shower was a bit awkward to operate. Pricey bar too! View was not great - looking into another building over an unattractive yard.

• Trip type: Travelled on business