Free cancellation until 26/07
US$131
US$197
US$183
  • Restaurant
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$350
US$326
US$214
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$175
US$148
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$312
US$208
US$304
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
US$90
3,973 results
All reviewshorizon clubtapas barcafe koolshang palaceharbour viewchinese teaguest relationsour honeymoonwonderful hotellobby loungevictoria harbourdim sumrooms are largethe star ferry terminalnathan roadlight showbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Decided to splurge on this place since I was travelling with my elderly dad. Very impressive lobby. Great service throughout our stay. We booked a Horizon Club room, so we got to have breakfast at the Club. Whilst the food was good, it had very limited variety. We also made use of the free shuttle service despite it's relatively infrequent times. Had dinner one night at Angelini's, and whilst it was good, it's really way overpriced. For the sort of price, it needed to be exceptional, which it wasn't. The location was ok, there was a MTR station nearby. But it is a bit of a walk from the main action areas of TST.

Room Tip: Harbour view rooms are exceptional.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2012

After swearing never to do the long haul from Australia to Europe without a break again, we factored in a 3 night stopover in Hong Kong and chose this lovely hotel. It is everything one would expect from a Shangri La - a chain that is fast becoming our favourite. Good sized rooms, great views on the harbour side and gracious, helpful staff.
It broke my heart to discover that their Michelin starred restaurant is closed for renovations, but I guess that just means I'll have to get back there when it re-opens!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amcwam
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Superb hotel, great location, immaculate room & lovely comfy bed......to sum it up in a few words!

As we entered our room on floor 20 the curtains slowly opened to reveal the view; it took my breath away! Drinks in the evening & breakfast were taken in the Horizon Club lounge overlooking the harbour which made for a very pleasant start & finish to the day (although the service was a little hit & miss at times.)

The location of the hotel couldn't be better, we bought a 2 day Big Bus Tour ticket, we found this took us to all the places of interest. Admission price to The Peak (the highest point on the island) was included with priority admission. Unfortunately, there wasn't much of a view on our visit to the top but the experience was a good one. (If anyone is like me and likes to visit Hard Rock Cafe shops wherever they go, there is one at the top.....OK I know I'm a bit sad!!) A few of the other places visited on the tour are Stanley Market, Repulse Bay & Ladies Market, it's a hop on hop off service so you can visit many places. A short trip on a junk is also included.

The Star Ferry & Nathan Road are within easy walking distance from the hotel.

There are several bars close to the hotel & along the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade. We ate at the Doghouse one night, the food was good and an excellent live band was playing.

Hong Kong, for me, was all I had hoped it would be - the Shangri-La was just the icing on the cake!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed 13 May 2012

You can definitely pay more at other hotels, but the service is difficult to beat at the Shangri-La. I've always been extremely happy with the rooms, and the service gets better with each stay. They also have a great breakfast if you want a variety between Eastern and Western food.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I had a one night layover in Hong Kong due to bad weather, and everywhere else was booked solid, especially the hotels near the airport. Very helpful staff, and when I landed in Hong Kong without a room, they honored my golden circle membership and gave me a room at standard rate. Greeted me when I arrived and everything. Staff had great attitudes and very kind. I will be going back there when I have more time. Thanks to Daisy and her staff that took me to my room, I forgot her name, but very helpful. Also the shangri-la concierge at the airport, Sunny and Ashley, were great with getting me a room on such short notice. I recommend everyone to get golden circle membership, because in situations like this, its awesome to have a guaranteed room available within 24 hours. When flights are delayed in Hong Kong, hotels seem to get taken up quickly and then they sell their remaining rooms off for ridiculous prices of $1500 - $2000. When it would normally be a $250 room. Thanks Shangri-la Kowloon.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view it is nice view of the water and all the buildings across the water.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business