We enjoyed an executive suite at this wonderful hotel. Travelling with two small children having a separate room (in the living area) and two bathrooms made our three night stay in HK very enjoyable. Highlight was definately the Horizon Club, accessable all day for drinks and nibbles and for more substantial snacks during the evening. Perfect after a long day of sight seeing. Staff in the HC very helpful and enthusiastic about their city. And beautiful views of HK harbour from the HC, perfect to enjoy the light show. The hotel is located on the boardwalk next to the avenue of stars, easy access to the ferry, Nathan rd shopping and MTR. Highly recommended hotel for exploring HK and great with children, our kids were made to feel very welcome during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong