“Amazing Vegan Food in HK”

Mana! Fast Slow Food
Ranked #225 of 11,820 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Mana! Fast Slow Food serves healthy, wholesome food and is an eco-friendly alternative to fast food. It is an oasis of calm in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong, offering hearty vegetarian, vegan, organic, local, raw and gluten-free options. Mana! Is a place where people have the choice of either getting a healthy grab-and-go meal, or come to slow down, eat real food and connect with the community. Eat like it matters!
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Really great vegan offerings in HK, great location on Hong Kong Island and offer good food to take out or eat in in a very chilled out environment. The wraps and soups are delicious and feel fresh and healthy. Worth a lunch time visit.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

We had wraps and soup with healthy juices. The food was great and the setting in the outdoor dinning is really relaxing.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

My daughter and I loved the food at Mana! We are vegans and had their chia pudding for breakfast, wraps for lunch and dinner with their sweet potatoe fries. So Yummy!!! We ate something here alomost every day that long weekend. Going back if we go to Hong Kong again! It is very small, but great for takeaway too.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was wondering what to eat for my short break lunch, i thought of Mana, they have salad bar and also great wraps. I always had a prejudice with vegetarian food, which might be too light and cannot make my stomach full. But this place just changed everything i thought about vegetarians. 5 star recommended.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I lived in Hong Kong for 3 months and I came there every day for lunch and dinner.. the food is so delicious and it was always packed