“Seafood Buffet”

Ranked #22 of 9,408 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Inspired by the iconic food markets of Asia and Europe, with their vibrant atmosphere and abundant fresh produce, Hotel ICON presents a restaurant unlike any other. The Market's open kitchens serve international delights from antipasti to laksas to grilled beef. With separate sections for Deli, Sashimi, Hong Kong, Eastern and Western cuisine + Desserts, you can browse at your leisure. For special occasions, The Market's private dining room seats 15 people.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Got to HK late and didn't want to go outside the hotel for dinner. WOW, Shrimp, crab legs, lobster, prime rib just to name a few.

Hotel I, Director of Food & Beverage at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear willie2,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel ICON and The Market during your stay in Hong Kong.

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your dinner here at The Market and that you are happy with the food offerings, especially for the seafood and the meat.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Lunch buffet with family. Huge range of delicious food. Everything tastes really good. Love the great service like taking plates promptly. Will be back for sure!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Hotel I, Director of Food & Beverage at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear 380arthury,

Thank you very much for your glowing review!

I am extremely pleased to learn that you enjoyed your family time here at The Market and that you are satisfied with our food offer and service.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Unbelieveable breakfast buffet with gluten-free options. Juicer, great coffee and many protein options.

Dear m a,

Thank you very much for your glowing review!

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast offering at The Market and that the gluten-free items were so memorable.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Wide range of food with excellent quality
Desserts are great too.
Highly recommend to Durian lovers.

Dear wing chuen c,

Thank you very much for your glowing review!

I am extremely pleased to learn that you enjoyed the food offer at The Market and that the durian desserts were so memorable.

Please feel free to contact me should I can be of assisted of any future reservations and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We went there with our kids (5&7) for dinner and had a nice evening.
The food was delicious but quite expensive at the end of the day.
For the kids we had to pay 528 HKD and for us adults it was 698 HKD.
The quality and presentation of food is very good but for my taste too expensive, especially for the kids.

Hotel I, Assistant Director of Food & Beverage at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Crocomobil,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the food offer here at The Market and that had an enjoyable evening with your family.

Please do let me know if I can be assisted for any future reservations. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Assistant Director of Food & Beverage