Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$314
US$277
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

US$196
US$168
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$348
US$235
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$106
US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$420
US$294
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$83
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$271
US$202
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$299
US$254
Agoda.com
US$144
US$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here as the first leg of our travel to South east Asia. We actually bookd th marigold hostel but got sent here. We caught a bus from he airport which dropped us outside chunking mansion. We were instantly swarmed by mobs of people trying to sell you anything under the sun. Head straight through them and to he first elevator to the left just past a nice convenience shop. Head to the top floor. You are not here yet. Scale a flight of stairs, avoiding the bursting rubbish sacks on the stairwell. Head immediately right when you reach the large room full of laundry, towards the dingy door proclaiming "New London". Our room was so tiny it couldn't have fit anything else. Both people cannot stand at the same time. On the plus side the sheets weren't overly dirty (a few gross stains) and no bugs other than a few mosquitoes. After a day people stop trying to sell you things and you warm to the place. Don't expect anything more than sleeping space and you won't be too disappointed. Glad we persevered with it for four nights looking back.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel is its location. Besides that, everything is going wrong there. It is located on a building full of people trying to sell you made-in China products and Kebab stores. You actually have to run away from them from the entrance until the elevator so they don't bother you. The place, unfortunately, stinks like fried food. The room is so tiny that there might not be enough air for teo people to breath. I was there with my sister and we had a room with 2 beds. They are weirdly made in a way to fit the tinniest room I've ever seen and so if one of us wanted to stand up to go to the bathroom the other had to stay in bed because there wasn't enough space. The bathroom is an adventure, the douche is hanging from the wall and on top of the toilet seat, so you're more like praying for the bath not to take long. Not to mention the water was very cold with joyful 2 minutes of hot water after a long time waiting. And then it was back being cold. Breakfast is unspoken of, reception is non-existant, there's no window in the rooms and it's by far the worst experience I had.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabriella V
Reviewed 6 July 2015

they move all of us from marrigold hostel to this new london hostel, the room is so small even baggage can't fit, the smell from the toilet make us want to puke, the lift is so small, and the entrance si so scary, not recomended for familly with child..

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Rico P
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The place where this hostel is situated is not recommended for staying. The hostel itself was ok with high price and very limited facilities. This place Chung King Mansion is in complete chaos situation. If you find a better option then select that rather then this.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Akbar Travels
2  Thank Jignesh0648
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I booked a room here months in advance. I got an email within 12 hours of my friends and I checking in saying that they could not verify my payment on the card. I already paid the deposit and online it said I would be paying once we got there. The staff member emailed me saying that he already rebooked my room without even offering to save the room. He said he could not hold it for me. Then I got another email later that day from the same staff that he was waiting for us to check in still at 7pm? I was so furious with getting charged and having to find another place to stay in HK (this was all very stressful) and then getting this email was irritating. We decided to go to the actual new London hostel and tell them we had booked another place because of all the confusing weird emails they sent me. The office wasn't even in the same area where the hostel was, it was completely in another block in Chungking mansion. The staff members were two men at the front desk who were very rude and tried denying it all. They were clearly in the wrong and weren't willing to admit that they should have kept our rooms because it says online you pay once you get there. The two men just shooed us off angrily. I was glad I was not staying there after all this confusion with booking and how the staff treated us. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone. They still ended up charging me for the deposit and part of my stay there when I didn't even stay or cancel on them? They canceled on me! Terrible staff, and not trustworthy people. Learn how to follow your own rules! I have stayed in many hostels throughout the years and I have never had such a terrible experience with people running an establishment.

Stayed: March 2014