US$322
US$168
US$106
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$323
US$235
  • Pool
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$372
US$294
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$100
Agoda.com
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$83
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$271
US$202
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$168
US$143
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$296
US$266
  • Pool
All reviewstraining hotelpok fu lamthe south china seaan ocean view roomvocational traininghospitality studentsturn down serviceoctopus cardchinese mealbucket of icerooms are hugemini bar isstanley marketminute taxi ridevictoria peakpublic transportbus routes
Reviewed 10 June 2012 via mobile

After staying at a 5-Star Hotel at Macau I wasn't looking forward to booking in at the T-Hotel. Boy was I wrong. It was more than value for money. We stayed here for 2 nights.

The harbor view rooms had a lovely view. The trainees at the hotel were wonderful. Some of them lack confidence but that has a lot to do with age and language. I called the concierge and the trainee did not understand me. But within seconds the instructor had sorted out my query.

Catching taxis was great - the trainees provided great advice of where the best shopping spots are and instructed the drivers.

The only downside would be the location. It was close getting to Central. But the "local" taxi drivers were reluctant to take us to Mong Kok (Ladies markets vicinity) and Disneyland. When we finally got a willing taxi driver they would add on $100- $140HKD to the fare without any explanation.

Like everyone has previously posted. Catching a taxi - simply instruct them "cooking school Pok Fu Lam Road".

I would highly recommend staying here. It is value for money. I loved the chocolates left in the room. Now sitting back at home with my momentum chocolate box purchased from the T-Hotel. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: June 2012
6  Thank N0rza
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I recently spent five nights at this training hotel with a friend and we were both very impressed. Many fully fledged hotels could learn a lot from this place. Internally you will not find a more spacious and well appointed hotel in HK for the money, not even nearly. Food here is very good but more local offerings would be appreciated. We enjoyed their cocktails every night which are well priced and expertly made, being properly blended and most definitely potent! The staff cannot do enough for you and whilst the odd slip up is made, you have to remember this is a training hotel. Location-wise you will need to take a bus or taxi to most attractions and I guess I have to drop a point for this, but transport is so cheap in HK that this is not a problem. Really, please try this superb hotel as in doing so you are supporting the training of new tourist staff and you will absolutely love the place. Oh yes, I forgot, the harbour views from the rooms and balcony are breath-taking.

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean View rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Squicker531
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I read the reviews on this site for the T- Hotel and thought my wife and I should try it. We stayed for 3 nights and had some of the best service in our lives. We arrived at the hotel and 4 people came out to greet us and bring our bags into the hotel. The trainees here have a bit of trouble speaking English, but the staff spoke English very well. The service is outstanding because you have a staff that wants to please you because they are learning the trade. No need to tip anyone because it is a school. The food they prepare is top notch and you can eat at the American Restaurant our the Chinese Restaurant. I really like staying outside of the city because of its beauty and it gave us a place to decompress from the days activity. If you don't mind a short cab ride from the city you should strongly consider staying here.

Room Tip: Make sure that you request an ocean view room. The cost is the same as a garden view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I was a little hesitant about booking this hotel, not so much for the service but the location. I needn’t have worried! My two night stay at the hotel was fantastic. I caught the express train to Hong Kong station and from there got a taxi to the hotel which was about a ten minute drive. I did carry a copy of the Hotels map located on their website and this was useful as although the driver knew the area he didn’t know the exact location of the hotel.
There is a reception area on the ground floor but the actual hotel reception is on the 6th floor. Check in was quick (handy as I arrived after a much delayed flight) and straight to my room. The duty manager (Alan I think) was excellent; he showed me how to operate everything including the tv at the end of the bath! The room was very large, as was the bathroom and the bed was magical. I awoke the next morning, opened the curtains and was greeted by a stunning view of Waterfall Bay and the South China Sea with ships constantly coming and going.
Breakfast was great with a good selection of predominantly western style food (cereals, juices, toast and hot dishes) but what was even better was sitting out in the open air on the balcony enjoying it with the same spectacular view as from my room!
Transport. Getting around is very easy as taxis are readily available and so are the buses. Buses will take you to anywhere on the island (make sure you get an Octopus card at the airport!) which will in turn connect you to the ferries etc. I also got the bus out to Stanley market which is always good for souvenir hunting etc.
Despite the staff being mostly trainees, they were always extremely pleasant and always trying their best. To be honest, I found them much better than many fully trained staff I have encountered over the years!
Definitely one of the best hotels in Hong Kong and highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
11  Thank NX622
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Hong Kong was our stop-over for 4 days on a recent 8 weeks trip to Oz. I found this hotel via Tripadvisor website and it was by far one of the best we stayed in. Yes, the students are under going training and perhaps there is a need for them to understand a little more English. However, one must bear in mind that they are very young and what they lack in experience they certainly make up for in their enthusiasm to make their guests welcome. Having downloaded one simple page from the hotel website, we had no difficulty in finding it. We caught the City Bus at the Airport (A10) and two senior fares cost 48HK$ (approx. £4). All public transport is very cheap and from the bus stop outside the hotel we found it easy to travel around. Housekeeping standards in the hotel were very high indeed and the little touches the icing on the cake. We dined in the hotel every day and although the menu is understandably limited, the quality of the food we had was excellent and nicely presented. I believe that it would cost considerably more for the same accommodation in a 5 star hotel. With a little patience you most certainly will find the T-Hotel a very enjoyable experience. We hope to return to Hong Kong for a longer visit and will most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple