“Everything is Good, but can be better”

Whisk at The Mira Hong Kong
Ranked #657 of 11,390 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Every evening Tuesday to Saturday, WHISK sets the perfect mood with ambient music, hundreds of candle lights and exquisite wines to impress at a price that will leave you impressed with your check.While contemporary European classics demonstrate culinary craftsmanship with the finest meats and seafood enhanced by fresh and seasonal ingredients, the wine pricing allows patrons to enjoy the world’s most exquisite vintages for less than what they are available for in any other five star hotel gourmet restaurant in Hong Kong and across the region.After sunset, the venue flickering with hundreds of candle lights transforms itself into a romantic hideout to indulge in inventive menus and browse through a cellared collection of carefully selected, premium wine labels. Inevitably, it will become your favorite restaurant for surprise romantic gestures, intimate dinners or organizing wine gatherings with friends, business dinners, wine events and private parties.WHISK transitions from the restaurant through to Vibes, the exclusive open-air lounge bar, that also serves as al fresco dining alternative for WHISK’s famous Sunday Brunch with live DJ.
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I have been lunch at Whisk many times since 2015. The food is delicious , beautiful and the portion is just fit. I have nothing to say to the services, they are good enough. However, the lunch menu is really boring, almost no change for 2 years. The desserts are not attractive so I have never took the 3 courses lunch.

1  Thank Irismiao
GerhardAicher, General Manager at Whisk at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear Irismiao
Thank you for your support and feedback. I am sorry to learn that our lunch menu and desserts did not appeal to you and I truly appreciate your valuable comments which I have shared with our Director of Food & Beverage for improvements. Despite that, I am delighted to know that our food quality and service are up to your expectations. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to improve and achieve the high level standard that we stand for. Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back again.
Warm regards

Reviewed 21 March 2017

位處尖沙咀的美麗華酒店,由人氣極盛的Yamm,到曾獲米芝蓮二星殊榮的國金軒,每間餐廳都帶來不同的體驗,而今次先跟朋友在Room One品嚐過具香港情懷的雞尾酒後,齊齊拉隊上心儀已久的Whisk。

餐廳環境寧靜又舒適,服務員手腳勤快又窩心,單是麵包碟是自動添了又添,見微知著,真是訓練有素。

踫上餐廳近月推出"Life is Art...Live Yours in Color" Menu,以藝術手法,帶來不同國家的風味。

雖然推出的時間有限( 只到3月24日 ),但包含了4道菜 $690 或者 6道菜 $890,另加 $360,仲可以配4杯紅白酒,性價比實在超高,就算不是慶祝生日,三五知己,都可以來一個Fine Dining。

餐前當然是麵包時間,有時候想知道餐廳水平,Homemade麵包都可以睇到多少,麵包碟配上三色芝士,擺碟仿似畫版,而色彩絢麗,與今晚主題十分匹配,塗上自家製Dry Tomato Cheese,份外芳香軟熟,加上服務員窩心地自動波任添,單是這個麵包碟,已經加分。

既然是以藝術作主題,特意帶來2013 Bibi Graetz Casamatta Bianco, Tuscany, Italy這枝餐前白酒,Wine Maker是一位畫家,就連Wine Label都是自家畫的,誠意度十足,呷一口,很清爽的礦物味,帶成熟的梨香,令到舌尖的感覺都變得清新。

整個餐牌,融合了各國的元素,加以色調的配搭,相當之有創意。

先上場的是Midori,日文是解作綠色,賣相彷似一條小巧的蟲蟲,夠晒趣緻,一節節的是牛油果片,包裹了褪殼赤蝦,外層軟綿幼滑,內裡爽甜,加上亞魯加魚子醬置面來點綴,更富口感。

紅色是西班牙Rojo,一道常見的Tapas菜色,烤章魚事前經處理過,非常有嚼勁,伴碟的西瓜切成丁方,取了中間最甜美的位置,是截然不同的口感,既然是紅色,又怎可以沒有甜菜?吃起來真的爽朗可口。

既有佳餚,當然要有佳釀陪襯,這枝2012 Josmeyer 'Les Folastries' Gewurztraminer, Alsace, France,甜度輕盈,帶來些微酒意,真是恰到好處。

至於最迷人的,莫過於來自法國的Rosé,在香煎的鴨肝上,蓋上輕柔的石榴啫喱,伴以新鮮的葡萄柚肉,呈現了粉紅色的組合,在豐腴的口感中,帶來了絲絲清新的感覺。

純白色的Bianco,是來自意大利的代表,時令的白露筍,新鮮的海蜆與及燕麥意大利飯,構成令人回味的菜色,蜆肉飽滿鮮甜,意大利飯的al dente,都是正宗的口味。

在主菜之前,就安排了一枝單寧中度的2014 Nittardi Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy,非常易入喉,作為Table Wine,找不到挑剔的地方。

最常見的是Schwarz,即是德文中黑色的意思,相對的菜色是烤德國豬手,如果興趣不大,可以選擇Stone Grilled Japanese A4 Wagyu Beef Sirloin石燒日本A4和牛西冷,不過要另加 $250,大廚在火喉的控制很自如,幾位朋友的西冷都是Medium Rare,中間嫣紅的肉質,散發誘人的魅力,略為灑點鹽來提鮮,肉質鬆軟富肉味,好吃到一個點。

作為配搭甜品,一眾女士面對Vista Alegre 3 Years Old Moscatel, Douro, Portugal,都忍不住嘩了一聲,但個人覺得焦糖的味道還可以更濃郁一點,但最吸睛的,反而是用上復古版的爵杯,雪白通透的杯體,繪上了中國的山水畫,隱約泛出了粉紅的酒色。

甜品是以橙色作主調的楊枝甘露,置面的通花脆脆,富有中國的色彩,沾上了由血橙、胡蘿蔔及椰子製成的楊枝甘露,真是別有一番風味。

壓軸的Petit Four,是四色Macaroon,只試了熱情果味,外層飽滿,咬一口,清脆迸裂的感覺相當對辦,餡料不會太甜,再配上一杯幽香的Earl Grey Tea,確是一個Perfect Match。

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Whisk is one of the restaurants I visit often. The ambience is stylish and cosy. The waiters always know when to come and go so that I can have a comfortable conversation with my friends. The most important of all, they serve great food, especially the bubble brunch at the weekends.

GerhardAicher, General Manager at Whisk at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Alfred C
Thank you for your amazing review! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed every aspect in Whisk and you could spend some relaxing time with your friends here. I truly appreciate your return and hope to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Pretty generous already. Please don't bother with the idea of fine dining, we didn't feel any of that at all, not the setting, not the degustation menu, not the service level, and not the guests. The wine dinner at cuisine cuisine was bad enough a few months ago, this would be my last chance I gave to the mira hotel. For fine dining, please find somewhere else.

GerhardAicher, General Manager at Whisk at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear Joseph G
Thank you for your review. I am really sorry that we have disappointed you this time. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your comments to our Director of Food & Beverage to immediately work on improvements where needed, as we endeavor to deliver an impeccable service to all our guests. Please feel free to contact me personally on gmoffice@themirahotel.com for your next visit and I will do everything I can to ensure you experience a much improved level of service next time.
Best wishes

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Absolutely wonderful start for 2017 at Whisk brunch. Oysters, crab cakes and lobster egg benedict were perfect. But it was really the dessert room that blew me away. Those desserts and cheeses were better than anything else - thank god that there is a limit of how much a girl can eat desserts... Even Hugh Jackman could not have dragged me away from those... of course free flowing Champagne & wine package helped. Tip - red wine goes perfectly with cheeses but also with chocolate desserts...

GerhardAicher, General Manager at Whisk at The Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Marjubest
Thank you for your stunning feedback! Glad to know that you had a wonderful start of the year here with us and enjoyed our brunch offerings. I hope to welcome you back soon.
Best regards