“Great Lunch as always!”

Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Description: Cafe Gray Deluxe, A 21st Century Grand Cafe, Offers Stunning Views of Victoria Harbor. The Restaurant Marks the Return To Hong Kong of Celebrated Chef Gray Kunz, with His Unique Style of Modern European Classics, and Signature Dishes From a Lifetime of Leading the Finest Kitchens in Europe, Asia and America.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Delicious lunch yesterday with a colleague for my 4th time! The Lunch menu is seasonal and very well executed. Very attentive service, from the Reception team to the Food and Wine service teams. Not to mention the amazing decor of the restaurant and the views across the City! Amazing atmosphere for dinner and trendy vibes at the Bar late at night as well! I highly recommend Cafe Gray Deluxe!

Date of visit: July 2018
Yvonne C, Director of Restaurants at Cafe Gray Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear "FrenchyDiner"
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us, we are thrilled to learn you continue to enjoy your visits to Cafe Gray Deluxe. Thank you so much for your continued patronage. Very much looking forward to welcome you back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The architecture and interiors of the bar are great ! Even the bathroom ! The view fantastic ! My cocktail drink was a lime and lemon grass concoction . It was very refreshing . A must go when in HK !

Date of visit: July 2018
Yvonne C, Director of Restaurants at Cafe Gray Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Nikkida,

Many thanks for sharing your great experience with us! We're delighted to learn you enjoyed the design and drinks in the bar - please do come back and see us again soon!

Kind regards,
yvonne

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit of afternoon tea in Cafe Gray Deluxe. My first visit on March, it was good and we were satified with the food, services and environment.

We went there again yesterday for afternoon tea. Unfortunately, the food was not good compare with my first visit.

They may have change the team?

Date of visit: July 2018
Yvonne C, Director of Restaurants at Cafe Gray Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear AY C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here. Your repeat visits mean a great deal to us, and I'm very sorry to learn that your recent Afternoon Tea experience was not what you expected. May I invite you to reach out to me directly at yvonnecheung@swirehotels.com for further discussion?

Kind regards,
yvonne

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Expensive for what you eat, we had a basic salad with 3 shrimps... as starter, then dessert not great at all... the bill is still too high for what we had.

Date of visit: July 2018
Yvonne C, Director of Restaurants at Cafe Gray Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear 'Astien T'
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Further to our email to you today I hope to hear from you. Thank you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I dined here with friends. I have dined here before and the standard remains high. The food is modern and satisfyingly rich and the wines are excellent. A couple of service blips but nothing that spoiled the evening.
It is worth coming for the views - if you can find the very discreet front door!
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018
Yvonne C, Director of Restaurants at Cafe Gray Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear 'beyondoorken'
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We are very grateful and of course delighted to hear of your positive comments about this recent experience. In relation to the 'small service blips' I would very much like to hear more from you: if you wish to please do contact myself directly yvonnecheung@swirehotels.com