I-Spa - InterContinental Hong Kong
Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Best massage I've had in years.

In this beautiful location in the Intercontinental Hotel I was given the choice of male of female... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2016

from US$52.50
from US$143.07
from US$134.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2014

second visit to spa for side-by side package. have own room complete with jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath. massages by Jovic and Bridget were excellent. warm greeting by Ms Sandy Lam and her assistant Jenny. poolside area is fantastic, even though in bustling city and lots of construction nearby, still manages to make you feel relaxed! will definitely be booking more massages. excellent for birthday or special treat for loved one.

4  Thank S0much2cN2liltym
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Spa staff were very accommodating to my specific needs and although the setting is typical hotel spa, the service is great.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

it is a good choice for you to have a leisure time here especially with children, the view is great and you will do enjoy your experience there.

Reviewed 5 September 2010

The I-Spa is at the Intercontinental Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui.

The pool and hot tub facilities are on level 3 and this is also where the I-Spa is. CRYSTAL runs the spa and she was brilliant at organising our massage treatments. She was also so very wonderful in helping us decide what kind of massages we would like and cooridinated our massages to be at the same time. I recommend you book ahead of time.

I was in contact with Crystal a lot before we arrived to HK and she was such a joy in helping me make sure all the little details were sorted. I am probably not the easiest customer - was so excited before we left, and Crystal was so wonderful in helping me schedule our treatments but also on our last day we were able to shower and change here at the spa because we were leaving for our flight directly after our treatments. Crystal helped us coordinate this which was wonderful, she was the consumate professional at all times and the Intercontinental are so very blessed to have such a person working for them. It is people like her which make the hotel sit at the standard which it does.

I also had the loveliest lady who gave me the tui na with back walking and what a fantastic lady she was! Her name is BRIDGET. It was truly the best massage of my life from anywhere in the world! Another booking with her I had the sea salt body scrub. She is just amazing. I felt so very relaxed with her, she was such a professional and I have never felt more relaxed and rejuvenated from a massage. What a very special lady. I highly recommend Bridget to anyone considering having a massage. A month later and I still think of Bridget and what a very special person and healer, she is.

3  Thank julesandheath
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Although the massage was fine - i accidentally left my phone i my robe. I went back after a few hours to be told that they would search for it and was disappointed at how blase one of the attendents was. She really didnt care. Another attendent seemed genuinely intersted inhelping but he couldnt find my phone in the changing room as the used robes had already been collected for washing. He said they would continue to check with the people who took the robes & towels.
They informed me later int eh day that they didnt find my phone.
I admit that it was my fault for forgetting the phone; but really Intercontinental should have been more responsible about trying to locate the missing phone.
I am pretty sure someone just took it. :(

Just saying that if you go here - please be careful about your belongings

8  Thank rantinghk