“The best hotel in Hong Kong ”

I-Spa-InterContinental Hong Kong
Ranked #20 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: I-Spa at InterContinental Hong Kong is an oasis in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. The city's first feng shui-inspired spa, I-Spa is a retreat based on the principle of inner and outer harmony with body and facial treatments to relax, rejuvenate and re-balance one's entire being.
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

Fantastic, this hotel has the best view ever of Hong Kong Island overlooking the harbour. You have prime position for the laser show at 8 pm every week day. The restaurant also has 3 Michelin starred restaurants, of which we have tried them all ( see my reviews for each). Superb in the evening to have a drink and look out over the harbour and just simply, has a really good vibe about it. If you go to Hong Kong , book this hotel. It only has 16 floors so you never get over looked as just another customer, every one goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed. We are currently drinking strawberry mojitos as we submit this review.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

second visit to spa for side-by side package. have own room complete with jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath. massages by Jovic and Bridget were excellent. warm greeting by Ms Sandy Lam and her assistant Jenny. poolside area is fantastic, even though in bustling city and lots of construction nearby, still manages to make you feel relaxed! will definitely be booking more massages. excellent for birthday or special treat for loved one.

4  Thank S0much2cN2liltym
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Spa staff were very accommodating to my specific needs and although the setting is typical hotel spa, the service is great.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

it is a good choice for you to have a leisure time here especially with children, the view is great and you will do enjoy your experience there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2010

The I-Spa is at the Intercontinental Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui.

The pool and hot tub facilities are on level 3 and this is also where the I-Spa is. CRYSTAL runs the spa and she was brilliant at organising our massage treatments. She was also so very wonderful in helping us decide what kind of massages we would like and cooridinated our massages to be at the same time. I recommend you book ahead of time.

I was in contact with Crystal a lot before we arrived to HK and she was such a joy in helping me make sure all the little details were sorted. I am probably not the easiest customer - was so excited before we left, and Crystal was so wonderful in helping me schedule our treatments but also on our last day we were able to shower and change here at the spa because we were leaving for our flight directly after our treatments. Crystal helped us coordinate this which was wonderful, she was the consumate professional at all times and the Intercontinental are so very blessed to have such a person working for them. It is people like her which make the hotel sit at the standard which it does.

I also had the loveliest lady who gave me the tui na with back walking and what a fantastic lady she was! Her name is BRIDGET. It was truly the best massage of my life from anywhere in the world! Another booking with her I had the sea salt body scrub. She is just amazing. I felt so very relaxed with her, she was such a professional and I have never felt more relaxed and rejuvenated from a massage. What a very special lady. I highly recommend Bridget to anyone considering having a massage. A month later and I still think of Bridget and what a very special person and healer, she is.

3  Thank julesandheath