“A place to avoid!”

Add it.
let'spa
Ranked #84 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I started visiting this place like 5 years ago and at that time the treatment was good. However the services get worse these days. I was told by their staff that all my packages have no expiry date. Suddenly when I visited for a back treatment the staff Florence rushed into my room (whilst I was changing my clothes!!) and told me that all my packages have been expired. I complained and insisted that this is not the case but obviously she didnt care of previous sales agreement, claiming that the back office staff also supported her version. I was then asked to pay extra money to continue my package.

just don't go this place as they are only aiming at eating up all your money with poor service.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Yesterday I have been at lets' spa in Wan Chai. Unfortunately I did not check the comments on this site prior to my visit.
The massage (deep tissue, 90 min) was rather relaxing although I could not speak with the therapist as she did not understand English.
But what I am really disappointed about is the durabiltiy of the French Manicure. The polish did not stay on for longer than 1 day and the costs were double as high as in Dubai. So I went there today to complain and asking for a "restoration". The lady at the reception putt me off saying that they are fully booked. Her schedule told me other - there would have been plenty of time to help me.
So it is only lacking interest!!!

1  Thank Ange75Zurich
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Horrible services and very rude staff at the Wanchai location with regards to the 2:00pm appointment at Letspa on 18 Sep 2015.

I had an appointment today for 2:00pm today, and I got there at 1:50pm. I had to wait for more than 20 minutes for the therapist, only to hear that I have to wait longer because "the therapist was treating another client who came LATE."

So the client's time who was late for his arrival is more important than my time wasted for waiting? What's even worse was that when I made a complaint about this, the manager named "Ivy Choi" was not apologetic at all, saying it is my fault that I had to wait because I arrived earlier than the appointment.

I had paid for a package worth $8,800 for 10 sessions and I have only used 2 so far and I want a refund given their terrible quality of services. They are refusing to pay back the money. Is there any way I can get some help on this?

My visit was Sep 2015.

7  Thank Andrew Jihoon D
Reviewed 15 June 2015

I have bought a foot massage package in this place. Every time you call to schedule an appointment you can never do so. They will ask you to call 2+ weeks in advance to schedule an appointment. Given there are so many foot massage places in HK. Don't bother to buy any package from this place. Try Happy foot spa or Ten feet tall for better services and availability.

4  Thank ivyyuen
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Let's Spa once had a reputation as the go-to spa for excellent value and service. The chain has expanded to Causeway Bay, and all credibility and quality is gone here. Their packages have hidden restrictions and expiration dates that make them difficult to use. Despite trying several different therapists, I'm sad to say none are properly trained. The only training that seems to exist here is in the management staff; they are trained to treat customers rudely and blame their computer systems for their own incompetence and deceitful sales tactics.

11  Thank etphonehome852