“French manicure lasts for only 1 day”
Review of let'spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
let'spa
Ranked #84 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Yesterday I have been at lets' spa in Wan Chai. Unfortunately I did not check the comments on this site prior to my visit.
The massage (deep tissue, 90 min) was rather relaxing although I could not speak with the therapist as she did not understand English.
But what I am really disappointed about is the durabiltiy of the French Manicure. The polish did not stay on for longer than 1 day and the costs were double as high as in Dubai. So I went there today to complain and asking for a "restoration". The lady at the reception putt me off saying that they are fully booked. Her schedule told me other - there would have been plenty of time to help me.
So it is only lacking interest!!!

1  Thank Ange75Zurich

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Horrible services and very rude staff at the Wanchai location with regards to the 2:00pm appointment at Letspa on 18 Sep 2015.

I had an appointment today for 2:00pm today, and I got there at 1:50pm. I had to wait for more than 20 minutes for the therapist, only to hear that I have to wait longer because "the therapist was treating another client who came LATE."

So the client's time who was late for his arrival is more important than my time wasted for waiting? What's even worse was that when I made a complaint about this, the manager named "Ivy Choi" was not apologetic at all, saying it is my fault that I had to wait because I arrived earlier than the appointment.

I had paid for a package worth $8,800 for 10 sessions and I have only used 2 so far and I want a refund given their terrible quality of services. They are refusing to pay back the money. Is there any way I can get some help on this?

My visit was Sep 2015.

7  Thank Andrew Jihoon D
Reviewed 15 June 2015

I have bought a foot massage package in this place. Every time you call to schedule an appointment you can never do so. They will ask you to call 2+ weeks in advance to schedule an appointment. Given there are so many foot massage places in HK. Don't bother to buy any package from this place. Try Happy foot spa or Ten feet tall for better services and availability.

4  Thank ivyyuen
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Let's Spa once had a reputation as the go-to spa for excellent value and service. The chain has expanded to Causeway Bay, and all credibility and quality is gone here. Their packages have hidden restrictions and expiration dates that make them difficult to use. Despite trying several different therapists, I'm sad to say none are properly trained. The only training that seems to exist here is in the management staff; they are trained to treat customers rudely and blame their computer systems for their own incompetence and deceitful sales tactics.

11  Thank etphonehome852
Reviewed 4 April 2015

the staff called us to do massage and we make a booking at 8pm. That day we arrived 7:40 in Causeway bay shop. The staff said we come too easily and asked us for watching magazine and waiting for empty room. After we have changed our clothes and slept for a while. The staff told us that we didn't have any booking. After checking her colleague phone confirmation voice mail, She said the voice should be her Waichai shop colleague and said that they couldn't provide any services to us. I called her Waichai shop, her staff asked us go to her Wanchai shop since they have charged our package and said that the contract have been mentioned that if we have no show, the package is still be charged. However, we showed up on her Causeway bay shop and come very early. If the staff told us that we went a wrong place. We must have enough time to go Wanchai. What a fuxking poor services! she doesn't find any method to solve the problem. She just care about our package has been charged. Do you know how expensive their services? It charges more than HKD500/hr. How come such a poor services. In fact that the staff in Causeway bay is very poor too. She doesn't care about us and let us leave. Actually I was very disappointed with this company so early, I always booked Chinese acupressure massage, but they just did Thailand massage for us. I have never complainted about their poor services. Moreover, we have an hour massage but they always did 45 mins and said we arrived late, so they need to reduce the time for massage. In fact, we always go so early, but they didn't give us any room due to no empty room. I won't buy any services from this shop anymore and I really want to refund all the money that we have never used. Any lawyer can tell us if I can sue the company and obtain all the refund of the services that we have not used yet.

1  Thank Davidbeckham88