“Poor customer services and expensive”
Review of let'spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
let'spa
Ranked #84 of 108 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Reviewed 4 April 2015

the staff called us to do massage and we make a booking at 8pm. That day we arrived 7:40 in Causeway bay shop. The staff said we come too easily and asked us for watching magazine and waiting for empty room. After we have changed our clothes and slept for a while. The staff told us that we didn't have any booking. After checking her colleague phone confirmation voice mail, She said the voice should be her Waichai shop colleague and said that they couldn't provide any services to us. I called her Waichai shop, her staff asked us go to her Wanchai shop since they have charged our package and said that the contract have been mentioned that if we have no show, the package is still be charged. However, we showed up on her Causeway bay shop and come very early. If the staff told us that we went a wrong place. We must have enough time to go Wanchai. What a fuxking poor services! she doesn't find any method to solve the problem. She just care about our package has been charged. Do you know how expensive their services? It charges more than HKD500/hr. How come such a poor services. In fact that the staff in Causeway bay is very poor too. She doesn't care about us and let us leave. Actually I was very disappointed with this company so early, I always booked Chinese acupressure massage, but they just did Thailand massage for us. I have never complainted about their poor services. Moreover, we have an hour massage but they always did 45 mins and said we arrived late, so they need to reduce the time for massage. In fact, we always go so early, but they didn't give us any room due to no empty room. I won't buy any services from this shop anymore and I really want to refund all the money that we have never used. Any lawyer can tell us if I can sue the company and obtain all the refund of the services that we have not used yet.

1  Thank Davidbeckham88

Reviewed 20 February 2015

It's located in the basement of a building, so the air is a bit damp and stale. The surrounding area is the Wanchai bar district, so is not the most pleasant, but that's not the spa's fault. I actually found the massage to be quite relaxing and the therapist to be very good, but didn't like the decor of the spa. The receptionists were not helpful either - I was 10 minutes late and they said they'd shorten my session. Fair enough - being on time is part of the deal. But then the therapist herself was late! It was finally agreed that my full treatment (a massage and facial with a fat burning special tummy massage) would be honoured. But I was so stressed out by the process.

The decor: It's kind of space-ship like with neon lights and curved white counters and furniture, but the combination isn't one of class nor much comfort. They actually have a Causeway Bay joint too - which features fake greenery and similar white curvy decor, but the ambience isn't much better either.

Beware - the front desk staff will sell you to join their spa packages. I was 'sold' for quite a long time and was thinking of polite ways to leave.

Overall - I wouldn't revisit. It wasn't relaxing. They do have an HSBC credit card 30% off discount, but make sure you check with the spa before you book about this discount. They occasionally do Groupon deals too but I wouldn't really recommend those.

Their treatments are not cheap - a 60 minute massage can be anywhere from HK$500-700. The cheapest ones are the traditional Chinese acupressure massages (no oil), and the more expensive ones are the aromatherapy ones.

3  Thank Blachanida
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Isabel and Mei from customer service are incompetent and aggressive people. Massages are well below average, and price very expensive for the overall very bad experience. You leave far more stressed than when you arrived. A place to avoid.

5  Thank Grego1408
Reviewed 22 June 2014

When I start coming 2,5yrs ago... It was great and then I had a bad bad idea to take their expensive package! Service and massage start being worst and worst and worst. I was always telling them what was wrong compare to what is was... Nothing changed... Horrible staff, noisy, incompetent. No consistency at all. And when I was about the end of the package they start harassing me to take another package. I could never come as I know the massage were horrible and the staff was pushing me to pay and pay more.
When you just want to relaxe and you need to deal with that kind of people.... Please don't try this spa for you sake!

4  Thank Oliv19
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

After agreeing on a facial, they tried to charge me for the more expensive one. And the facial itself was second rate. They have adopted the western tradition of applying a mask, and then leaving the room to do who knows what for 20 minutes. So your facial is essentially 30 minutes but youre paying for 50 minutes. Run, dont walk away.

5  Thank flyingbiz