“Unfortunately not a place to revisit”
Review of let'spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
let'spa
Ranked #84 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Reviewed 20 February 2015

It's located in the basement of a building, so the air is a bit damp and stale. The surrounding area is the Wanchai bar district, so is not the most pleasant, but that's not the spa's fault. I actually found the massage to be quite relaxing and the therapist to be very good, but didn't like the decor of the spa. The receptionists were not helpful either - I was 10 minutes late and they said they'd shorten my session. Fair enough - being on time is part of the deal. But then the therapist herself was late! It was finally agreed that my full treatment (a massage and facial with a fat burning special tummy massage) would be honoured. But I was so stressed out by the process.

The decor: It's kind of space-ship like with neon lights and curved white counters and furniture, but the combination isn't one of class nor much comfort. They actually have a Causeway Bay joint too - which features fake greenery and similar white curvy decor, but the ambience isn't much better either.

Beware - the front desk staff will sell you to join their spa packages. I was 'sold' for quite a long time and was thinking of polite ways to leave.

Overall - I wouldn't revisit. It wasn't relaxing. They do have an HSBC credit card 30% off discount, but make sure you check with the spa before you book about this discount. They occasionally do Groupon deals too but I wouldn't really recommend those.

Their treatments are not cheap - a 60 minute massage can be anywhere from HK$500-700. The cheapest ones are the traditional Chinese acupressure massages (no oil), and the more expensive ones are the aromatherapy ones.

3  Thank Blachanida

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Isabel and Mei from customer service are incompetent and aggressive people. Massages are well below average, and price very expensive for the overall very bad experience. You leave far more stressed than when you arrived. A place to avoid.

5  Thank Grego1408
Reviewed 22 June 2014

When I start coming 2,5yrs ago... It was great and then I had a bad bad idea to take their expensive package! Service and massage start being worst and worst and worst. I was always telling them what was wrong compare to what is was... Nothing changed... Horrible staff, noisy, incompetent. No consistency at all. And when I was about the end of the package they start harassing me to take another package. I could never come as I know the massage were horrible and the staff was pushing me to pay and pay more.
When you just want to relaxe and you need to deal with that kind of people.... Please don't try this spa for you sake!

4  Thank Oliv19
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

After agreeing on a facial, they tried to charge me for the more expensive one. And the facial itself was second rate. They have adopted the western tradition of applying a mask, and then leaving the room to do who knows what for 20 minutes. So your facial is essentially 30 minutes but youre paying for 50 minutes. Run, dont walk away.

5  Thank flyingbiz
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Go there only if you have plenty of time. If you have bought their massage package, every time you would need to wait at least 30 mins before and after the massage because their staffs need to take a lot of time to check your package record.

Last time they called and told me that I still got 3 massage sessions, then I went there and did the massage, but when I finished, the staff told me that my package has been used up and asked me to pay for the massage! WHAT A MESS!

4  Thank MMeww