“Worst spa ever, customer service biggest joke in HK”
Review of let'spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
let'spa
Ranked #98 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Isabel and Mei from customer service are incompetent and aggressive people. Massages are well below average, and price very expensive for the overall very bad experience. You leave far more stressed than when you arrived. A place to avoid.

5  Thank Grego1408

Reviewed 22 June 2014

When I start coming 2,5yrs ago... It was great and then I had a bad bad idea to take their expensive package! Service and massage start being worst and worst and worst. I was always telling them what was wrong compare to what is was... Nothing changed... Horrible staff, noisy, incompetent. No consistency at all. And when I was about the end of the package they start harassing me to take another package. I could never come as I know the massage were horrible and the staff was pushing me to pay and pay more.
When you just want to relaxe and you need to deal with that kind of people.... Please don't try this spa for you sake!

4  Thank Oliv19
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

After agreeing on a facial, they tried to charge me for the more expensive one. And the facial itself was second rate. They have adopted the western tradition of applying a mask, and then leaving the room to do who knows what for 20 minutes. So your facial is essentially 30 minutes but youre paying for 50 minutes. Run, dont walk away.

5  Thank flyingbiz
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Go there only if you have plenty of time. If you have bought their massage package, every time you would need to wait at least 30 mins before and after the massage because their staffs need to take a lot of time to check your package record.

Last time they called and told me that I still got 3 massage sessions, then I went there and did the massage, but when I finished, the staff told me that my package has been used up and asked me to pay for the massage! WHAT A MESS!

4  Thank MMeww
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2013

A waste of time. The staff, Steven, is unbelievable. I booked and ask about HSBC discount and never got an answer. Had to call 2 hours before appointment to confirm then they said they will call back about the discount promotion. Never did. Then I had to spend 30 mins on the phone with them to navigate the website with him. After all this, it was 20 mins before the appointment. I then showed up and he said I was late and need to shorten the massage by 20 mins. Worst place in the world. Seriously!!

6  Thank Awesomecham