Singhs Guest House
US$386
US$594
US$505
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$524
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$579
US$472
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$331
US$318
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
US$701
US$656
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2015

This is the cheapest guesthouse I've found in the city of Tsim Sha Tsui. A very small room but clean and the staff (indonesian) was very helpful and kind. If you have more budget, try to stay at another hotel which is more comfortable but if you are backpacker-style which have a tight budget then this guesthouse should be okay.
Dislike about how I need to passed those foreigners at ground level of chungking mansion. That was so scary. But overall, I enjoyed my stay here.

Room Tip: Choose family room if you come with 4 person, there is 2 queen bed in family room. But too small for family with kids. Free wifi and the wifi is very excellent! You can watch youtube without any buffer :)
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank YayannnnB
Reviewed 1 March 2015

This place is actually a red light area. There isn't anything illegal which doesn't happen here. They charged me early although I booked using Booking.com where they are supposed to charge only after I have reached. They refused to give us rooms when we arrived. Cheats and thugs. Do not go there even if you are short of money. The crowd is the worst in the world. I have traveled a lot but never seen another place like this except in some small by-lanes of Mumbai.

Room Tip: No room is good. The place is really a dump made for one hour stands!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank PlanetGoa
Reviewed 7 June 2014

There are at least hundred of small guest houses in this building and you can always find a vacant room. All of rooms are very small, but considering the location (which is perfect) and price, it worth to stay here.

I stayed in Singh Guest House which I booked online, and there was no window in the room. Although, there was no gsm signal.

Later I stayed in the different guesthouse in the same building (Chungking Mansion, you can easily find it near Tsim Sha Tsui station) and I had both a window and gsm signal in the room. Although, the staff and service was better in Singhs Guest House.

Haggle to get better price!) Most of guesthouses owners are from Asia.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aleksandr Z
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I will not introduce anyone to this place..
Its full of south Asians dealers.

Place don't look like a hotel, front desk is rude, tiny rooms and no room service.

Does not worth the price at all for 190 bucks per night!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We booked into here because on another travel website it had a good rating. I have no idea how it attained this rating - it was horrible! The dorm rooms were TINY, my bed sheets had not been changed (my pillow had a man's hairs all over it which were most certainly not my feminine locks, vile), the toilet/shower/sink was dirty and the door was held together with masking tape and didn't close properly. The staff woke my friends up at 12 midnight to ask for payment for the room. I didn't stay in another hostel in Kowloon so I have no idea how it matches up in terms of value for money but I'd avoid here if you can!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends