See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2014

There are at least hundred of small guest houses in this building and you can always find a vacant room. All of rooms are very small, but considering the location (which is perfect) and price, it worth to stay here.

I stayed in Singh Guest House which I booked online, and there was no window in the room. Although, there was no gsm signal.

Later I stayed in the different guesthouse in the same building (Chungking Mansion, you can easily find it near Tsim Sha Tsui station) and I had both a window and gsm signal in the room. Although, the staff and service was better in Singhs Guest House.

Haggle to get better price!) Most of guesthouses owners are from Asia.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aleksandr Z
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I will not introduce anyone to this place..
Its full of south Asians dealers.

Place don't look like a hotel, front desk is rude, tiny rooms and no room service.

Does not worth the price at all for 190 bucks per night!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We booked into here because on another travel website it had a good rating. I have no idea how it attained this rating - it was horrible! The dorm rooms were TINY, my bed sheets had not been changed (my pillow had a man's hairs all over it which were most certainly not my feminine locks, vile), the toilet/shower/sink was dirty and the door was held together with masking tape and didn't close properly. The staff woke my friends up at 12 midnight to ask for payment for the room. I didn't stay in another hostel in Kowloon so I have no idea how it matches up in terms of value for money but I'd avoid here if you can!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank IPreferTopBunk
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I booked and paid 1 night in advance. My son arrived after a long distance flight, after Midnight and was told there is no available room. They gave him money back and sent him away. The area is full of dealers, and is a very unpleasent place especially at night. He had to take a taxi back to the airport waiting 8 hours to his next flight.
Don't go there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Hagit H
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Singhs aka Paris aka Day and Night, they seemed to be part of the same and were dispersed over floors 7 and 10 of Chungking Mansion, using about 3 lifts D, E and F (I think as I was always getting lost). The room was tiny, but all you needed. It was claustophobic but on complaining about this, I was 'upgraded' to a 'double' at no extra cost that had a window at least, but wasn't any bigger than the single cubicle that I moved up from.

The staff were friendly, the tea and coffee making, fridge and microwave in the common kitchenette useful, and the location were good. Though I didn't have anything to compare with, I felt it was reasonable value.

• Stayed: July 2013