“Great place if you are on a budget and need a place to stay”
Review of Wifi Hotel

Wifi Hotel
Ranked #221 of 730 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 6 August 2017

My wife and I usually stay at other hotels in Wan Chai, but this time we decided to try something different. We booked it for a Friday night....not a bad rate for a Friday. Gotta be honest, we walked past the entrance at first. Check was good. The room is small, of course, but it was fine for a night. The bed was nice. The window shades were great for keeping the light out. The shower was big. So, all in all, it was fine. We will stay there again when we have a quick over night in HK.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are on the street, so make sure you get a room up high.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank triathlete1955
WifiBoutiqueHotel, Manager at Wifi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Triathlete1955,

Thank you for ranking us, your satisfaction is our daily motivation. We hope to welcome you soon again.

Wifi Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 20 July 2017

OH MY GOD !!! Never again !!! The room I had booked was very small and without a wardrobe: a disaster !!! House keeping was terrible they would turn down the room for night and remove all used towels face washer without replace with fresh towels. I'd call housekeeping as was told they didn't have enough towels as they were busy. This happened 1 night in a row so we had no towels in our room. The king bed is not really a king bed it's more like a oversized queen. I'm 5'11" and my feet hung over the edge. The entire staff was super rude and not up as a should be...Unfriendly from the check-in to the check-out.

Room Tip: All the floors have noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrea S
WifiBoutiqueHotel, Front Office Manager at Wifi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Andrea S,

Thank you very much for sharing your impression. Your feed back support us to bring a superior service and quality.

May I have your check in date in the room number ? We need to clarify what happened in great detail.

Thank you.

Wifi Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I was traveling to Hong Kong on a budget for business travel. I therefore selected the cheapest hotel I could find online at budgetbusinesstravel. The best price in the Wanchai area was the Wifi Hotel so I booked this not knowing what to expect. Maybe my expectations were set incredibly low given the price I paid but I must say I was amazed with the quality of the place. It seems it has just undergone major renovation works, some of the communal areas had evidence of this. The room was very modern, clean and comfortable. The rain shower in the bathroom was a big bonus. The staff are very attentive and polite unlike other HK hotels I have stayed in that charge 3 times the price. The only small complaint I have is the rules of stay are a bit pushy, for example warning you if you open the window in your room and it breaks you will be liable for the cost of replacement, an unnecessary thing to put on the window as a warning but I guess they must have their reasons. Anyway next time I come to HK I will be booking here as long as they keep their prices reasonable. Ultimately it is a place to sleep and wash as they have no restaurant or other facilities but don't let that put you off. You are on Lockhart Road so you are spoilt for choice with eateries. Well done Wifi Hotel and thank you for a pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Stevejh011
WifiBoutiqueHotel, Manager at Wifi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Stevejh011,

Wifi Boutique Hotel Team

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Great location.simple no frills .friendly staff on desk .we had no problems with a late night check in.
No complaints.
Walking distance to time square mall Hong Kong.

Travellers note. When leaving you can taxi to the train and check your luggage for your flight there at the train station. No need to carry it all the way to the airport.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pillowsandle
WifiBoutiqueHotel, Manager at Wifi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your appreciation, we are delighted you enjoy your time with us. We hope to welcome you again.

Wifi Boutique Hotel Team

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was on the top 3 recommendations in a booking site when we were looking for a reasonable hotel to stay that is quite central, and had a room that will accommodate our family (we were a family of 5).

It is a couple of blocks away from the Causeway Bay MTR Station, and is quite central to the shopping area.

The hotel Reception Desk is in the 2nd floor.

The size of the family room is adequate, as well as the size of the bathroom. There was a double bed and 2 single beds placed beside each other. Almost no room for big luggages though. Towels are clean and decent, basic toiletries are provided, sheets and pillows are okay as well.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family