“Consistent International Chain”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I have eaten at Pret A Manger in several places around the world as it is a global chain. The Pret A Manger in the IFC Mall in Hong Kong is consistent in terms of quality. I was there in July 2017 and got my usual tuna sandwich with cucumbers on a French baguette. It is advisable to go for an early lunch at 11:30 AM or after 2 pm as tables become very scarce.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Pricy yes, and worth it YES! This is high quality healthy food, and excellent coffe. Always clean and neat. Try the Blue crab salad - definitely with it.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

What an amazing find! Finding freshly made, organic, vegan friendly food is nearly impossible while on vacation. Finding freshly made, organic, vegan friendly food is impossible on the Mainland. This deli had a great variety of great tasting, affordable food. I really wish we had one or 5 in our city on the mainland. #PretAMangerInFOSHAN

Reviewed 19 July 2017

If you feel like having a quick bite or also for a take-out this Pret A Manger is very convenient. Friendly service, very efficient

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Pret for a number of years now. Recently, my wife and I went there for breakfast before watching a movie. I had my favorite: almond croissant. It was freshly baked, had a nice crunch when you bite into it, and the almond filling was exquisite. My wife had her usual blueberry muffin which was moist and flavorful. We also had a small bottle of orange juice each.

I ordered an Americano and was disappointed for two reasons: the beans they use don't work for this drink if taken black and the drink was too hot. I had already finished my croissant and still couldn't drink the coffee without burning my lips and tongue. I guess both of my issues could have been addressed with some cream or milk but I take my coffee black - except for an occasional flat white.

So, out of frustration, I decided to try one of their new barista offerings: the coconut flat white. It was almost perfect. The coffee blended well with the coconut milk. I just wish that there was more microfoam to make it even silkier in texture.