“Novelty Donuts good coffee”

J.CO Donuts & Coffee
Ranked #32 of 384 Coffee & Tea in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This place was DANGEROUSLY close to my hotel......right next door! It has a real nice comfortable feel. The owner makes you feel very welcomed. And everyone there is happy, I mean, the donuts are crazy yummy! You can't just get one!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

There wee no customers in the restaurant this morning yet it took me 8 minutes to get a cafe latte - which was not even hot. Too much chat and no customer service at all. I shall detour to Pacific Coffee in future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

There are choices of creative names of donuts. Many colorful donuts in the shelves are so wonderful. It has sanitary sink to wash hands after eating. Free Wifi inside. Just cost less than $20 to make myself happy.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Donuts looked great but were too pricey for our taste! We had a caramel jcoccino and chocolate chip frappuccino, both about 5 USD for a medium. Tasty, but probably would try out other coffee shops before returning.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Craving for doughnuts again and got these donuts from J.CO after work. I still love their donuts, all flavors. This month (July) there is a new flavor- royal milk tea. But when i took all the donuts home, some were melting but they were still yummy. I put some in the fridge and heated for 10seconds in the morning as breakfast. Yummy too hehe. I love how they named the donuts too
p.s. i wanted to buy a dozen of donuts because i was afraid too crowded in mtr with a big box so i asked the staff if can put the 12donuts in two smaller boxes. But she said need to pay the price of smaller boxes(6pcs)x2 instead. I could get two more donuts with the difference why do they have that rule? I dont get it.