“Cheap, quality food ”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went in without checking out any reviews - ordered spicy tofu and beef with vegetables - both delicious. Made a bad call with a side of vegetables in a very strong brown sauce , probably very good just not to our taste. With a bottle of beer / tea and rice came to just under £20

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Roasted goose is amazing. Also shrimps are very nice and fresh. This place works till late. I really enjoyed, even close my eyes for not so clean and long waiting of my shrimp dish

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We came here because it was very close to our hotel [the Charter House], highly rated on TripAdvisor, and we like BBQ - and we enjoyed it very much! I had the Triple Roast: pork slices, BBQ pork, and goose. Although they are apparently famous for their goose, I thought it was a little tough and not very flavorful; the other two meats were quite delicious. My husband had soup with BBQ pork and roast goose in it, and he said it was very good, too. The waitress spoke some English, and went out of her way to help us and make sure we enjoyed our dinners.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Have been visiting Keung Kee for almost a decade and always have an enjoyable meal, no matter what time of day. On the first of my two visits on my recent trip I finally got to sample the roast pork, which seems to sell out by early evening. Served on rice, it was perfectly cooked with crispy crackling and just the right seasoning. Washed down with a large Tsingtao, it was as cheap and cheerful as you can get. On my second visit I had the bbq pork topped with fried eggs, talk about comfort food. The pork was tender and sweet, and the runny egg yolks through the rice made a perfect accompaniment. The local style milk tea really hit the spot on an unusually chilly evening. If you feel like dessert, the egg waffles at the stall next door are a good option.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is famous for their roast goose and pork. Place is pretty comfy and service is not too bad.
The roast goose is acceptable good but too fatty. The goose seasoning is not uniform, certain part is too salty.
The fry vegetables are delicious, the scallop is tasty and roast pork with taufu pot is not too bad.
We enjoy the bean curd skin braise lamb, it is balance in flavour and the broth is delicious and lamb is tender and juicy..Yum.
3.5 Stars for me.