W Hong Kong
US$174
US$145
Trip.com
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$182
Cordis Official
  • Pool
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$378
Renaissance Hotels
US$238
US$224
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$157
US$679
US$386
Trip.com
4,262 results
All reviewselements mallkowloon stationbliss spawoo barairport expressbliss productscool corner roomsing yinsammy yickfabulous roomrooftop poolspg platinumconcierge teamshopping mallyour luggagefavorite hotelthe ritz carlton
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed at the W Hong Kong for 6 weeks on business and absolutely loved the hotel and the service. The facilities are great - from the sauna/steam room/jacuzzi to the fitness center to the very comfortable and modern rooms. But I cannot say enough about the service. I am leaving tomorrow and will genuinely miss the people I have come to know around the hotel, most notably Kent and Yuki.

Kent is a concierge and SUCH a delightful person. I always loved asking him for help and he would help me on a near-daily basis on weekends and public holidays (when I didn't have to work). He was so thorough in explaining things to me and really tailored to my requests, and he'd even help me book ferry tickets, etc. He's also just a really lovely person to get to know- so cheerful. The W really benefits from having him.

Yuki is one of the people who would greet me each day I'd return from work and head up the elevator. She is so sweet and always has a smile on her face! It always felt good coming back to the hotel because of Yuki. She also saw me in the elevator once randomly (i was going to the business center), and she recognized me and talked to me. So nice.

GiGi from the concierge team also helped me a ton when my mom was visiting Hong Kong - I e-mailed the concierge e-mail with some questions, and GiGi came back with detailed information and pictures/website links to accompany her recommendations. It was so helpful!

The guys who help with baggage are also amazing - there were a few times I would store my luggage at the W to go on a weekend trip elsewhere in Asia, and they would help with my bags. One time, I needed something out of a bag I had stored already before I headed off to the airport. I was cutting it close on time so I called to ask them to have my bag ready ahead of time, and they did! It was so nice not stressing out about the time (whereas at some other hotels, it can take a while to get a bag, with these folks, it was so fast and they made it convenient for me)

I hope Kent, Yuki, GiGi, and the bellhops will all have the chance to see this (and their managers - please reward them! These people really MAKE the hotel experience what it is).

To all fellow travelers- definitely make staying at the W part of your trip to Hong Kong! You will not be disappointed. Oh, and the breakfast is amazing! (Definitely get the fresh juices! And thank you to the wonderful chefs --especially the one making the omeletters...not an easy job...and thank you, waiters!)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Angela W
PeterHildebrand, General Manager at W Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello Angela W,

Thank you very much for taking precious time to write such a gorgeous and detailed review! Going above and beyond is always in our heart and I am proud that our team at W Hong Kong have created to a memorable experience for you and your mum. Thank you for letting us know we are meeting our guests expectations, your encouraging words have been shared with the team especially to Kent, Yuki, GiGi and the Concierge team as a great boost of encouragement! Thank you again for your kind comment, we cannot wait to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to try the W in Hong Kong during a recent visit and was not disappointed.

Like many W, the comfortable room and good service is almost always ensured. The W Hong Kong does feel a bit different from many other W I have visited though. It's less "loud" or colorful but feels more artsy, which to me is a plus.

Location is great, walkable to a large shopping mall and local subway station. It's on the Kowloon side of the city so if you plan to visit many of the island side places then this might not be the best choice, but then again the subway is pretty convenient if you don't mind the traveling.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hello SILW,

It is always exciting to welcome first time guests to W Hong Kong! We are happy that you enjoyed with stay and appreciated the artsy touches around the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will settle in with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

From the moment we arrived in the taxi, to leaving the hotel for our flight home, the experience was superb.

The service was outstanding, enhanced by the little details that shows someone at W has really captured what their guests want in both the physical design, and service.

I'm not sure if the rooms are sound-proofed, but being able to stream music from my phone to an amazing in-room sound system at full volume at 2am is just ridiculously good!

Sammy was our host, and she was knowledgeable and courteous. She sorts things out, no problem!

The outdoor pool on the 76th floor was a bonus, a great place for a sundowner.

I can't praise this hotel enough, simply the best experience you could have in an hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Simon L

Hello Simon L,

I am ecstatic to read your positive review on TripAdvisor! We pride ourselves on creating unique experiences for our guests and it’s great to know you enjoyed our splendid sound system and the highest outdoor pool in Hong Kong. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I have shared your compliment to Sammy as a great boost of encouragement! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Trendy hotel conveniently located in Kowloon attached to the Elements Mall. Rooms are lovely with all the amenities including products from famous Bliss Spa. Special thanks to Mr. Teli Chan the Manger at The Kitchen. Came by to every table to see if guests were comfortable. Kindly had the kitchen make me vegan soup base for my noodles and offered to have something vegan made especially for me! Also the entire concierge staff including Mr. Kent Man for helping us find vegetarian restaurants. The swimming pool was amazing the water was crystal clear and I think the pool was heated to a perfect cool temperature :) . I also enjoyed thte hot tub. Only drawback was paying toll to pass back and forth to Hong Kong side about USD 10 each way. I wonder if this can be avoided by using the metro? Throughly enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Excellent Service
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BinduM

Hello BinduM,

It was a pleasure to have you as a guest. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our stunning hotel and dining experience at KITCHEN, as well as our blessed location at the heart of Hong Kong. On your future visit, you may consider to book our “Like A Local With W Perks” package that comes with one exclusive W octopus card with HKD100 credit, making your travels even more convenient. Thank you again for the positive review and hope your travels bring you back to us soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

About my 12th stay in this great hotel. Francis personally took the time to welcome me again. Small issue in room rectified and them floor manager delivered some fruit to apologize.Nice touch. Young lady in bar gave exceptional service (cannot remember name but european accent).
No need to try others in HK as this hotel has a great vibe to return to after work

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kokopu18

Hello kokopu18,

We are overjoyed to welcome back an old friend like you! I’m delighted to hear of the many reasons why we have become your hotel of choice, including comfortable rooms, outstanding location, and most importantly, our devoted team who truly sets us apart by providing a truly unique W experience. We are looking forward to seeing you again at W Hong Kong.