3,125 results
All reviews regent hotel jinbao tower forbidden city great hotel club room subway station walking distance minute walk night market exit c excellent location concierge staff breakfast buffet an upgrade stayed here for nights central location taxi driver
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are two couples we stayed for 3 nights in two double rooms before joining our cruise ship Ovation of the Seas.

PROs
Friendly and helpful staff
Well appointed rooms
Good breakfast
Central location, close to centre, shops, bars, places of interest

CONs
Can't think of any. Give it a whirl !

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest

On behalf of the staff at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your recent visit in Beijing and to also express my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience on Trip-Advisor.

I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and expecting you return to Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing when you next come to Beijing. In order to offer you with more efficient and personal assistance, please do contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While in Beijing we had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. The location is great, it is close to malls, shops and tasty restaurant. If you love Starbucks, there are two within a block of the hotel, the train station is also within 5-10 minute walking. Being that we were on our honeymoon, the staff took the time to decorate our room which we really loved and appreciated it. The airline we flew misplaced our luggage and the staff was very accommodating in helping us reach the airport office to find out the status. again, staff was very nice, location is great, breakfast was good and just a very nice stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent three nights in this hotel. It was conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants and subway. Clean lobby and very polite staff. Rooms were great. We were surprised to see a robot getting out of the elevator. It was a new experience. Once we called room service to get some water and it was the robot who brought the water to the room.It would ride up the elevator, glide across the floor, stands in front of your door and dials your room number. When we opened the door, there she was standing. The screen said 'Open me' and when we pushed the button, out came the two bottles of water. We close the door and she glided back to the elevator.
Breakfast was good and there was enough variety of food, western and Chinese both. Only a few staff spoke English as in many places in China but they were very polite and helpful. ,

Room Tip: There are many restaurants outside.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing the comments of your recent stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing on Trip-Advisor. We appreciate your compliments and we’d like to share all of the comments with our team and we are confident that they will further inspire them and the team to even higher levels of performance.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back soon. If I can be of any assistance for your future leisure or business trips to Beijing, please feel free to contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Park Plaza is located in central place near the famous Wanfugjing street .
The room is spacious and so is the bathroom . The room was cold and we asked for a heater which helped to maintain a reasonable temperature.The
breakfast is very good and includes many
things.
The only complain we have is the poor so called early breakfast we had very early in
the morning because an early flight.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding to your recent stay at Park Plaza. Everyone here in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing takes pride to offer guests with a most enjoyable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you were satisfied with the hotel location, the room and the breakfast buffet.

Meanwhile, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you regarding to the room temperature issue. As the heating supply normally starts from the middle of November every year and it is under local municipal authority which is truly beyond hotel control. But hotel had stopped cooling supply since 13th Oct this year and prepared ample heaters and blankets for guests’ further needs. In addition, regarding to your feedback about the breakfast takeaway box for early departure guests, you are more than welcome to reach our rooms’ division manager at email mfu@parkplaza-beijing.com to give more detail information for us to help us getting improvement in order to avoid future occurrence.

We hope we may have the pleasure to welcome you back once again and we I’ll rest assure an even more comfortable stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Park Plaza Hotel is always my first pick when I travel to Beijing in the last few years. I have raised many comments while I stayed in the hotels, and the hotel has actually listened to my comments and improved their services in many areas.

The perfect location and the reasonable room rates are two key reasons for picking this hotel. It just next to the underground station, close to the shopping centres in Wangfujing, and easy access to majjor CBDs in Beijing.

I know they care their loyal customers but they provided me with a big surprise in September when I stayed in the hotel on my birthday. They well decorated my room which really exceeds my expectation. It also a good evidence to prove that they will make use of different means to serve their guests. I shared this good quality of services with many of my friends.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo