1,549 results
All reviews subway station dongsi shitiao swiss cafe exit c airport express bit dated convenient location hotel entrance breakfast buffet is chinese restaurant executive room ring road an upgrade comfortable rooms taxi driver forbidden city china
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I was recently on a business trip and enjoyed my stay at the Swissotel Hong Kong Macao Center. The rooms are very basic, but the hotel has several nice amenities, kind and helpful staff, and is well located for business trips. It's right next to a subway station and about a 30 minute drive from the airport.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Checked in for a two night stay between business trips. The lobby was a bit dated, at reception, they sent us up to the top floor, to the Executive Floor, and had a nice and friendly quick check in. When I gave them my "Le Club Accor hotel" membership number, found out that this Swissotel is not connected to the Swissotel Accor hotel chain, so a watch up here. As for the stay, we got the upgraded rooms and they were like the lobby, out dated, but clean enough. From my room that faced the main road, I could hear the traffic. Breakfast was included, the selection was pretty big, but not that good, so we only had the breakfast once. Overall, stay was ok, but the hotel needs an upgrade.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This is definitely the best hotel I have stayed in in Beijing so far and I would definitely come again. Without realizing I had booked an executive room that was really nice and comfortable. The bed and the bathroom both really great, with a walk in shower. The best part for me was however that with the executive room came the privilege of breakfast in the executive lounge, an absolute oasis of calm with a beautiful view of the city, super friendly staff and great food. A wonderful way to start the (working) day.

When my travel itinerary changed unexpectedly and I had to leave earlier the staff kindly helped change my booking without making any fuss as I have sometimes experienced elsewhere. Grateful for that flexibility.

Location also very good, right next to a subway station.

Happy to recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I stayed here in November 2017, a single traveler, on business. I booked a Club Room and was therefore able to enjoy the amenities offered by the Executive Club Lounge. These rooms cost a little more but, are well worth - the lounge provides free breakfast, snacks throughout the day, as well as hot snacks and cocktails in the evening - all in very comfortable, luxury surroundings. Booking a club room also allows you to check-in and check-out at the Lounge - very convenient.
The rooms were very good, nicely finished and wonderfully quiet (corridors have thick carpeting to keep the noise down). Overall the fit and finish and cleanliness of the hotel were top notch.
Located an easy taxi ride from Wangfgijiang Street (night food market and shopping) and Tianmen Square and the Palace Museum, the hotel enjoys a very good location.
Unfortunately, although Swissotel is part of the Accor Group, they do not participate in the Le Club Accor so you do not gain any Accor points for staying here.
I would definitly stay here again.

Room Tip: Executive Club rooms are well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Laurens V
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff were accommodating and very friendly - this hotel was the best of the three hotels that I stayed at on my trip. I was a bit nervous as the reviews were quite mixed however my stay here was really lovely. I had a quiet room on the sixth floor with a great view. I slept really well and the room was very warm!

The only thing I would say may need some attention is the decor, I have found that as with many hotels in China it was slightly run down. Maybe time for a refurb? No issues though the room was very clean and the cafe downstairs had very pleasant meals also. Please note as this is a Hotel the price for a meal within the Hotel is a lot higher then what you would pay outside however I went during the winter and for me it was too cold to go out & the food at the cafe was fine. Was a pleasure staying next time I am in Beijing I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo