“Great Hotel and lovely staff”

Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center
Ranked #70 of 6,599 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I booked an executive room that was a two room suite that was really nice and comfortable. The bed and the bathroom both really great, with a walk in shower. The executive room came the privilege of breakfast and supper in the executive lounge. During supper there was complimentary wine. Well worth the cost. A great way to start and end the day as I was here on a marketing event that started at 9am and ended at 6pm. To be able to walk up to the elevator and be in my room within minutes made the long days bearable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the business district. There is an ATM in the lobby and a 7-eleven located across the road.

Stayed: November 2017
Jason W, Director of Guest Experience at Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lilyanne P,

Warm greetings from Swissôtel Beijing.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to express your feedback from your recent stay. We are very glad to learn that you were able to experience the best in Swiss Hospitality and we sincerely thank you for sharing with us your kind words and valued comments regarding your recent stay at Swissôtel Beijing.

We are pleased to read that we met or even exceeded your expectations in matter of services and standards. Our entire team strives for excellence and it is a great motivation for us hearing about your enjoyable time in our hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any personal assistance you may require in the future. We hope for your continuous support and we are looking forward to having the pleasure welcoming you back soon.

We remain with kind regards from Swissôtel Beijing.

Jason Wang
Director of Guest Experience

Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I was recently on a business trip and enjoyed my stay at the Swissotel Hong Kong Macao Center. The rooms are very basic, but the hotel has several nice amenities, kind and helpful staff, and is well located for business trips. It's right next to a subway station and about a 30 minute drive from the airport.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Checked in for a two night stay between business trips. The lobby was a bit dated, at reception, they sent us up to the top floor, to the Executive Floor, and had a nice and friendly quick check in. When I gave them my "Le Club Accor hotel" membership number, found out that this Swissotel is not connected to the Swissotel Accor hotel chain, so a watch up here. As for the stay, we got the upgraded rooms and they were like the lobby, out dated, but clean enough. From my room that faced the main road, I could hear the traffic. Breakfast was included, the selection was pretty big, but not that good, so we only had the breakfast once. Overall, stay was ok, but the hotel needs an upgrade.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This is definitely the best hotel I have stayed in in Beijing so far and I would definitely come again. Without realizing I had booked an executive room that was really nice and comfortable. The bed and the bathroom both really great, with a walk in shower. The best part for me was however that with the executive room came the privilege of breakfast in the executive lounge, an absolute oasis of calm with a beautiful view of the city, super friendly staff and great food. A wonderful way to start the (working) day.

When my travel itinerary changed unexpectedly and I had to leave earlier the staff kindly helped change my booking without making any fuss as I have sometimes experienced elsewhere. Grateful for that flexibility.

Location also very good, right next to a subway station.

Happy to recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I stayed here in November 2017, a single traveler, on business. I booked a Club Room and was therefore able to enjoy the amenities offered by the Executive Club Lounge. These rooms cost a little more but, are well worth - the lounge provides free breakfast, snacks throughout the day, as well as hot snacks and cocktails in the evening - all in very comfortable, luxury surroundings. Booking a club room also allows you to check-in and check-out at the Lounge - very convenient.
The rooms were very good, nicely finished and wonderfully quiet (corridors have thick carpeting to keep the noise down). Overall the fit and finish and cleanliness of the hotel were top notch.
Located an easy taxi ride from Wangfgijiang Street (night food market and shopping) and Tianmen Square and the Palace Museum, the hotel enjoys a very good location.
Unfortunately, although Swissotel is part of the Accor Group, they do not participate in the Le Club Accor so you do not gain any Accor points for staying here.
I would definitly stay here again.

Room Tip: Executive Club rooms are well worth the extra cost.