Book In Advance
Tours from China Odyssey Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience China Odyssey Tours
from US$105.00
from US$187.00
from US$139.00
More Info
All reviews travel consultant private tour eric kong yangtze river cruise forbidden city internal flights summer palace driver mr the terra cotta warriors day tour tailor made every step of the way fantastic guide golden mask always on time spoke good english bullet train
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our three days in Beijing with Idynovo tours were wonderful. Our tour guide Moko, was animated, very knowledgeable about the sights we visited and China history and just a fun guy. Our driver was very professional and did an amazing job maneuvering the heavy traffic. We will definitely use this your company again to visit other locations.

Odynovo, Public Relations Manager at China Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Escape777974,

Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was my first experience with Odynovo and it was amazing. I was in China just for 2 weeks and Beijing was my first trip. I stayed just 2 days in Beijing and my two guides, Linda and Vicent, did all your best to make my experience perfect and memorable. I could know the main places of Beijing and learned about the Chinese history and culture. I love and enjoy each moment of this tour! Thanks so much, Linda and Vicent!

Odynovo, Public Relations Manager at China Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear 789estellal,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are glad that your trip to went smoothly. Nothing encourage us more than your satisfaction in our services, we look forward to exploring other wonderful places with you!

Reviewed 3 days ago

This is my third trip using Odyssey Tours (now Odynovo Tours). My consultant, Kyle Li, did an exemplary job once again! My first to China. The saying "You are not alone with Odynovo" is so true. From the time I arrived till I left, all the arrangements worked, I was met at every airport / train station. My guides were easy to communicate with and my drivers did an excellent job.
In Beijing, my guide Amy (Li A min) was excellent. She was informative, pleasant and easy to be with. She listened to me and made sure the tour was working to my satisfaction. She tried to teach me some simple Chinese and even went home and wrote out some of the basics for me. I thoroughly enjoyed her.
I loved the Hutong Tour, complete with a rickshaw ride and a visit to a home where I was able to try to paint a mask as per the Peking Opera. Tiannanmen Square was very impressive and I learned a great deal of the Chinese perspective. The Kung Fu show in the evening is a must see! Such athletes! But, the best of all was the Great Wall. To see it 'in person' was amazing and to be able to walk on it and absorb some of the history and the atmosphere was very special. It is not easy to walk on. It is up and down with many stairs that are not of a consistent height, but it was worth the effort! A great start to my Chinese adventure.

Dear Wallytravel1950,

We're happy you had a great experience in China with our team, thanks for your positive reviews and amazing photos. I'm sure your reviews will help more friends who have the plan visiting China. Our Aim is to delight every customer, every time, through outstanding personalized service, fantastic products, and amazing destinations! Your satisfaction is our power moving forward!

Reviewed 3 days ago

China Odyssey Tours (now known as Odynovo) put together an amazing 12-day China tour for our group of two couples. A private tour is well worth the money in China, you receive excellent service, English- speaking, well-educated tour guides - all custom tailored for your needs. Our first stop - three days in Beijing with tour guide Linda Wu were quite memorable. Linda Wu was wonderful, and along with her van driver, gave us personalized expert service every step of the way. From picking us up at the airport the first evening, to taking us to our hotel and helping us check in, then helping us choose a restaurant and dinner. She was personable and very knowledgeable. Our tour started the next morning with our trip to the Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City and also a tea ceremony and Jingshan Park. The next day we went to the Ming Tombs and then the Great Wall at Badaling. Linda timed everything well so when we went to the Great Wall about 4 pm it was very quiet, without all the morning crowds. It was a beautiful fall day with clear blue skies.

We never had to wait in lines, since Linda is an official tour guide we were able to glide right by all the crowds waiting at all entrances. Since we were a small party of four Linda was able to call her driver and he could pick us up at whatever part of the tour we were at to drive us the restaurant each day for our lunch. She helped us order food we enjoyed. We were nervous about traveling to such a foreign destination, but Linda and China Odyssey (Odynovo) made the entire experience fun and hassle free. We learned so much and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I highly recommend.

Dear 807lyndah,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience! We are pleased to learn that you had a wonderful time in China. Your kind words greatly motivate us to deliver great experiences consistently; we sincerely hope that you could explore other destinations with us in the future!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We just completed a 4 day tour of Beijing with Tracy who was phenomenal. We visited the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and countless other activities that were all remarkable. The simplicity of having a guide that knows where to go, how to get in and the good sites to see goes a long way in the crowded destinations. Tracy also went above and helped us book dinners (the Peking Duck restaurant was stellar) and helped us book a night KungFu show as well. The 4 days could have easily been 8, we hope to go back soon!

Dear ThomasD1026,

Thank you for your kind words on TripAdvisor! It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your trip to Beijing. Your positive feedback is a huge recognition for us as we strive to provide unforgettable travel experiences to our customers. We hope to travel with you to other destinations in the near future!

Reviewed 5 days ago

We booked a two day private tour to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City & Summer Palace. Our tour guide Jack Wang arrived at our hotel with our driver on time both mornings ready with holiday treats and keen to share his city with us. During this holiday period there were growing crowds at the tourist attractions, but Jack skillfully maneuvered us through the crowds to get us where we needed to be. He was able to show us the best viewpoints in the Forbidden City as well as the most interesting artifacts in and around the palace rooms. While touring together he easily gave context and just the right amount of historical information about the sites we visited. We also enjoyed our discussions about everyday life in China. Jack was also exceptionally helpful prior to our arrival in China, communicating with us about transportation modes from the airport to our hotel to ensure it was a seamless experience. This was not part of our package and we were very appreciative of help.

Odynovo, Public Relations Manager at China Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear tgk1234,

We are happy you had a great time in Beijing with the local guide Jack. Jack is a gem of Odynovo and she has made a big number of happy clients like you. Moreover, there are many guides who working diligently here in the company, making every effort to meet the requests of the clients, taking care of their tours, ensuring that they receive the best service. We do hope you will have more days to explore more Countries with Odynovo one day!