See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Its worth staying at this place , nice rooms , well kept , good restaurant and fantastic food . Room service is excellent . very nice shopping malls flanking the hotel . Have to mention about the well mannered ,polite and smiling staffs . stayed for 8 days and enjoyed the hospitality . worth the penny........

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank MATHEW2008
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We visited this hotel with Voyager`s club, a tour operator from Kolkata, India in October 2010 & stayed for 2 nights. Room was very good so was the toilet, Coffee maker was in the room . Complimentary with so many choices were there , so we have not faced any problem with menu.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank JYOTILAHIRI
Reviewed 3 September 2011

This hotel is quite far from tourist attractions. It cost about RMB30 to RMB100 by taxi to the town depending on the traffic and which part of the town you are going. However, if you are going back to the hotel by taxi from Xidan, the taxi driver will quote you RMB100 without using the meters. The room of this hotel is quite okay in terms of size and cleanliness. The staffs are quite helpful too but it may not be so if you can't speak Mandarin. I realized that most of the staffs don't speak English. My room comes with buffet breakfast but it's terrible so I didn't bother to go back after the first visit. All rooms come with free internet but only using cable as there's no wi-fi in the room. One thing I like about this hotel is that, there's a Lotte Mart supermarket next to it. Last but not least, make sure you keep the hotel's address with you if you intend to take a cab back to the hotel cause not every driver knows where the hotel is.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2010

Generally clean room but do not expect any service at all coz there is none. Bedding clean and acceptable, no smell and no stain. Twin beds rather big. Toilet acceptable and okay. There was a hair dryer in the room, so its good for the ladies.
Very rude waiters and waitresses during breakfast. Served cold food, cold and hard buns, cold veggies during breakfast but hot orange juice!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2010

BAD FRONT DESK SERVICE
Actually i'm having my honeymoon in Beijing and the tour give us this hotel. Surprisingly, the room they gave us is 2 single beds. I had explain to them and they say no more room available for twin bed. But at last the say got room to our tourguide and our tour guide says we can change room by end of the day tour. when that night we want to change the room, the front desk with very bad English communication have no idea what i'm talking about and tell me again no room.Now, I'm still stuck with 2 single bed during my honeymoon.

BAD ROOM SERVICE
I had put a sign made my room this morning, after came back, found no soap replacement for the past 2 days and the toilet paper is finish..when i call them, the room service without saying sorry, just give and go. very bad manners.

Bad Toilet function
For a new hotel, I'm expecting good toilet condition. when you flush the toilet, it doesn't work!!..and the toilet is very pack and the drainage of the water at the shower is very bad. quite disappointed.

Good Point
Free internet but using cable rather than wifi.
Room is big because they give me 2 single bed.
Hotel is clean and acceptable.

Bad Point
BAD SERVICE
STAFF DON'T KNOW COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH
BAD BUFFET BREAKFAST.WESTERNER WILL HATE THE BREAKFAST PROVIDED.
SMALL LIFT