1,654 results
All reviews the executive lounge free shuttle an early flight long layover shuttle service connecting flight late arrival one night stay breakfast buffet upgraded to a suite convenient location great room rooms are large fitness center business trip china pek
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 5 nights using the hotel as an office for the time. Checkin was smooth and pleasant. Rooms are super luxurious and very comfortable. Free bottled water supplied, bed very comfortable. Lots of different restaurants to choose from and breakfast selection both Chinese and Western. Very Close to the airport. Staff very helpful and no request too much. Would highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HBCAH, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking your time to review our hotel. I am very glad that you found all our facilities “smooth, luxurious and comfortable”. I particularly liked that for our team members “ staff very helpful and no request too much”.

Thank you for your sharing and recommending us. I sincerely hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Ws supposed to stay 3 days, but due to a family situation, we had to reduce this to an overnight stop. The staff here could not have been more helpful, and the hotel and the room were excellent. After a good night sleep, the breakfast was again excellent, with friendly and helpful staff. The regular (every 20 minutes) shuttle was highly efficient. This is anexcellent airport hotel, and we will certainly use it again if back in Beijing/

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive comments and I am delighted to learn that you were satisfied with helpful staff, breakfast, and efficient shuttle bus.

I am thrilled that you will certainly come back when you were in Beijing and I am looking forward to welcoming you back personally.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

It's my first stay at Beijing's airport hotel. I cannot believe the ongoing upkeep and maintenance. The hotel was in pristine condition, staff was welcoming from shuttle driver to check-in/out at the executive lounge.

I want to thank Jennifer at the Executive Lounge who took special care with an express check-in and upgrade upon my late arrival. After a long travel by train and bus from Tianjin, I was ready to call it a night. Food at the lounge had a small variety of hot and cold, which was ideal as it was an international selection - just right for Happy Hours!

The service at this hotel was tops! Thank you to the GM, Tony and his team for a delightful stay before my flight the next day! It was an amazing experience, just before departure. I will return again.

Room Tip: High floor, near elevator works. This is a low rise building.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. Your praise is highly motivating for myself and the team. I will pass on your comments to Jennifer. I am so lucky to have team members like her on the team.

Conrad Hilton's vision, and it remains Hilton's vision to this day, is that "it is our responsibility to fill the Earth with the Light and Warmth of Hospitality". I am so glad we were able to do this for you.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

While a free shuttle is available every 20 minutes it is possible to walk in less than 10 minutes , probably 5 , from terminal 3.
My room was lovely, clean very. Comfortable with bath and seperate shower.
However I was disappointed with the breakfast. It looked very splendid, and I walked round looking at was on offer. It was very comprehensive. However when after eating some fresh fruit I walked to the hot food section onky find that there were no sausages left, either chicken or beef, only two very small sauted potatoes and no scrambled eggs left . Now I may just have been unlucky but they seem in no hurry to replenish the said items .
After my breakfast my key card would not let me use the lift despite numerous attempts. Now it may be that I kept it next to other cards or my mobile that affected it, but it took nearly 15 minutes to get the staff to re-issue my card after they too tried the original to operate the lift.
One other thing, I personally found it patronising that the staff were wearing English names on the badges, Susan and Vivion. It was like an Indian call centre in that respect.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Therailwaytraveller
HBCAH, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for sharing. I was sorry to read your issues with breakfast. I will address it with the team. However I hope they would have replenished the items if you asked them. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We are hoping to upgrade our key system to digital keys soon so you can use your phone to unlock the lift and the room. Again I apologize that you had such trouble.

I hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back soon and show you what we have done. Please contact me in advance and I will give you personalized service.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

My wife and I had an over night stay at the Hilton Beijing Airport Hotel, We found it was very welcoming on arrival staff very helpful and advised us to take up the upgrade to the Executive lounge which was the wright thing to do as we checked in around midday . and the lounge was available for club sandwiches tea coffee or soft drinks all complimentary. In the evening we had dinner in this lounge as it was quiet and the upgrade covered our evening meal great result . Our flight to the UK was early the next morning so we took the opportunity to have the express check out again a good move , We only had to get the shuttle bus to the terminal so easy . I recommend a stay it was exelant .

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Executive Lounge first class.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank silvertop65

I appreciate the great comments and I am delighted to learn that you were satisfied with your stay. I was happy to read that you were able to make use of our facilities, even for such a short stay. Thank you for sharing this information with fellow travelers.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.