1,636 results
All reviews havana bar cctv tower business district business hotel business trip cbd area shopping mall club room subway station rooms are spacious chinese restaurant hotel service the hotel manager breakfast buffet separate shower f b executive floor

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
GrdMillenniumBeijing, gmb at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a business trip, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definately stay here again and would recommend to everyone! The loacation is very central. I had an item delivered to the hotel and it was misplaced, the staff helped me to locate my item with care and patience. Bravo!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear Sheng0802fly,

Warm greetings from Grand Millennium Beijing! Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us and I am glad your stay with us was a memorable one. It's our pleasure to be of service to you.We now look forward to see you back here in the Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel very soon on one of your return trips to Beijing and thank you again for your support to Beijing millennium Hotel.Wish you a happy life!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked 4 nights here, based on "within walking distance to Tianemen Square / Forbidden City" claim. Well, yes, it IS if your a keen walker, the 2 mentioned sites are at least 90 minutes walk, and to be honest, there is little alternative, as getting a taxi here is damned near impossible. The concierge managed to get us a standard taxi once in 4 days.
I booked a hotel car to collect my wife and I from our flight, but despite it being acknowledged, no car was sent, and the concierge could find no booking on their system, We took a taxi, an experience in itself !

The rest of the stay was average, rather than exceptional. We dined one night in the hotel restaurant, I ordered a Tuna starter, they didn't have any, my wife ordered the Broccoli as her vegetable accompaniment, they had none of that either. I got incredulous looks when I asked for a 2nd small bottle of Tsingtao beer with my meal.

Club lounge was good, excellent selection of food and drinks (beer and wine only for the alcohol selection) and attentive staff.

Overall, average at best, and not cheap. Be aware though it is in the Central Business district, fine f thats where you wnt to be, but as a tourist destination, it's a little isolated. We took to using the subway, which was actually fun to figure out, and all part of the advnture.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
GrdMillenniumBeijing, 经理 at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear jetsettel,

Warm greetings from Grand Millennium Beijing! Many thanks for taking your precious time to share your feedback about your recent stay.Your comments have been shared with our Management team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we can assure you we are addressing these issues and we will continue to strive to achieve high standards in all aspects of service delivery. As you said, it is really difficult to take a taxi in Beijing. The hotel is only 200 meters away from the subway, which is a good choice for subway travel. We're looking forward to welcoming you back again. Wish you a happy life!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our room, nice and spacious and they kept it clean. Not many down points but where it definitely fails at a 5 star level is the restaurant. We attended a trade fair there and the food quality was 3 star at best and it appeared they re-served meat dishes from the night before. They do try and assist but the language skills by staff unfortunately are well below international 5 star standard which makes life challenging, and for us, we pay the extra to ensure these types of issues are avoided. eg got put in a cab to the airport and they directed the driver to take us to the wrong terminal in Chinese so we didn't realise what had been said, almost making us miss our international flight. So don't rely on their directions or assistance, check the facts for yourself to be safe. If I had to go back I would stay there again despite the few dissappointments

Room Tip: Try and get a room facing the CCTV buiding above the 16th floor
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
GrdMillenniumBeijing, GMB at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MartinC4,

Warm greetings from Grand Millennium Beijing! Many thanks for taking your precious time to share your feedback about your recent stay.Your comments have been shared with our Management team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we can assure you we are addressing these issues and we will continue to strive to achieve high standards in all aspects of service delivery. We believe you will see our improvement upon your next visit. Wish you a happy life!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I lost my wallet at the restroom during the busy education fair.The pretty staff of the hotel found it and spent one hour to search me and gave me the wallet back.Her name is Lily Xing.邢佳丽。Thanks for everything.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear anniezhang2018, Warm greetings from Grand Millennium Beijing! Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us and I am glad your stay with us was a memorable one. I will convey your praise to Lily Xing immediately.It's our pleasure to be of service to you.We now look forward to see you back here in the Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel very soon on one of your return trips to Beijing and thank you again for your support to Beijing millennium Hotel.Wish you a happy life!