All reviews wanda plaza staff don't speak english spa pool no hot water breakfast is served booked this hotel minutes walking free internet comfortable room subway line an upgrade china cnn taxi
Reviewed 11 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
MWSbj, Quality Supervisor at Mercure Wanshang Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

me & my wife spend two days 3oth & 31st august 2017 .

average hotel & average facilities .

Far away hotel , Bad breakfast , slow staff .

Room has less facilities , poor room keeping .

less toiletring items .

overall , avoid , If Possible .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MWSbj, Quality Suprervisor at Mercure Wanshang Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Wanshang Beijing. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Quality Supervisor

Mercure Wanshang Beijing

E-Mail: qcm@mercure-wanshang-beijing.com

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice and clean hotel in case you are a business man with a private taxi or limo while its really far from city center, we had to change 2 lines in the subway to reach to attractions in the city,and sometimes 16 stations,and taxi was expensive while we were on a budget trip,so if you can pay for the taxi every day its not a bad choice, but don't forget to buy or download Beijing map before going there while the staff barely speak English,they also change money which was good,we didn't check the banks rate but here they changed 100 USD to almost 671 rmb,

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank B V
MWSbj, Quality Supervisor at Mercure Wanshang Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We are 3 persons in a room, so asking for extra bed. i almost unbelieve that they put a thin extrabed on wire bed. the extrabed itself is very hard and thin so when we sleep on it, we can feel the wire of the bed. it is very uncomfort for sleep. At restaurant for breakfast, it is very crowded. they are very slow to replace tableware such as tea cup and fork.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sclucido
MWSbj, Quality Supervisor at Mercure Wanshang Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Quality Supervisor

Mercure Wanshang Beijing

E-Mail: qcm@mercure-wanshang-beijing.com

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Poorly decorated Lobby/Dining Room for a 4 Star Mercure Hotel in the Capital city of China. The food is way too traditional chinese, non-friendly for westerners.
Just had coffee and bread on my 3 day stay at the hotel. No simple omelettes available. Location is OK I guess.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexia V
MWSbj, Quality Supervisor at Mercure Wanshang Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Lei Yi Lu,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Wanshang Beijing.