Lowest prices for your stay
US$154
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$154
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
US$142
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Hotels.comUS$154
Trip.comUS$151
TravelocityUS$154
All reviews fort jesus enjoyed my stay home away from home reception gym karahi services creek gate
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Good facility but extremely poor service all round and staff who don't care. The Indian restaurant (so not memorable I've forgotten the name) food was lousy, it took so long, waiter got order wrong and blamed the chef, Raising issues with the supervisor made no difference. a room cleaning staff refused to clean water outside the room because that area was assigned to someone else and we nearly had a bad accident when a child slid not the water and fell. Nice pool though but not enough to look forward to a return visit

Room tip: most apartments have a great view of old town Mombasa
Date of stay: October 2020
Saima Bakhrani, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel EnglishPoint & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from EnglishPoint Marina. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am very saddened to hear about your experience because we pride in ensuring guests have a memorable time at our hotel. Please accept my apologies and my assurance of a much better and fun time during your next stay. Look forward to seeing you soon. Keep safe and take care.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2020

Regular Business customer, check in takes ages both times we have come in, dinner takes ages to come like an hour or more, the room changes are sluggish, don't empty the trash cans, poor service without even lots of traffic , very indifferent attitude from the staff . the rooms are good but the service is subpar, will try elsewhere next time

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Saima Bakhrani, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel EnglishPoint & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and please accept our apologies for all the things that went wrong during your stay. I would urge you to visit us again and allow us an opportunity to make it up to you. I promise you will leave with a totally different perspective and a renewed EnglishPoint experience. Looking forward to your visit. Take care and keep safe.

Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

English Point matches up to what's on their website, No Catfish business.
A big thank you to Rodgers from Margherita, awesome bartender skills. The pizza too was point on.
Karahi had awesome food the Chicken Makhani was heavenly. ❤️❤️
Ambient restaurants

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Arnold W

Dear Arnold,

Thank you so much for visiting us and for taking your time to review our property. We are very happy to learn that you had a lovely time at the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Keep safe and take care.

Reviewed 19 August 2020

Beautiful hotel. The food at the Indian restaurant is delicious. However, the hotel is gifted in slow turn around to boarding customer issues. Early this year after a long day of work & travel & a late night flight I checked into this hotel only to be assigned a room whose beddings hadn't been changed. After protesting the lady on duty begrudgingly changed my room. Mark you it was past midnight. In August, again I was here for a short trip. My room was noisy, a dull noise coming from either the emergency exit or some cooling machine. Two reports later & nothing. I figured I was meant to work overnight because that noise is the enemy of sleep. I Wouldn't stay here if I had a choice, that's why they get a 1 .

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Saima Bakhrani, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel EnglishPoint & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We are truly very apologetic for your experience. We strive hard to ensure that all our guests have a wonderful time and it saddens us to learn that we did not succeed in giving you the same. I have already addressed the issue with our housekeeping team and we assure you that it was something uncommon and you won't experience it again. We hope you will change your mind about staying with us and allow us an opportunity to change your opinion about us. We eagerly look forward to your next visit.

We are glad you enjoyed our Karahi food. It is simply the best.... and that's another reason why you should come back to EnglishPoint.

Take care and keep safe.

Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

It felt like home. The food was delicious. Wonderful. We enjoyed very much. Xavier made everything perfect as requested. My heartfelt gratitude. I was asking a girl and she said YES. Definitely, we'll come back again.
☺️♥

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Francis,

Congratulations once again from the entire team of EnglishPoint Marina! We are overjoyed to learn about your wonderful experience and are very happy that you are sharing it with everyone. Thank you for commending our Outlets Manager Xavier. X, as we all call him, weaves magic into special moments and makes them even more special. We look forward to your future visits and eventually your grand wedding at our hotel. Thank you for making EnglishPoint your home.