Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$140
eDreamsUS$140
TripadvisorUS$140
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Etrip
All reviews asante sana rooms are clean hotel room pool area all inclusive package pahadi isaac gym tuks pocket tide africa
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2021

I’ve heard many good things about this hotel but my experience as miserable. The wifi and tv in my room didn’t work. Went to the reception where they sent the “maintance guy” He said the remote had no batteries and the he would reset the wifi. I never saw or heard from him again. Tried calling the reception and the no one was picking. The following day, I went for breakfast. I kept calling for a waiter to get some tea since there is no self service. They said they’d come but none appeared for the 40 mins I was there. I asked the FB manager (I think) and he said he’d organize. I waited another 10minutes -nothing. Only to find him relaxing on seats chatting. Interesting observation is the waiters started coming my side once foreign visitors started sitting next to me. Nonetheless, I was not served. I’m giving it 1 star especially for the pancake and water I took for breakfast. I’d not recommend for a solo local tourist.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank mzururaji
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel is amazing, with a great structure and awsome staff, very nice people! Isaac, Bella, Vanessa and all guys are extremelly carefull and friendlly! He had a great time in Bahari! I recomended and will come back!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Perfectly adequate hotel with a beautiful ocean view (I would not recommend walking on the beach as it’s sort of overrun with touts and vagrants.) Rooms are clean and well-maintained. I think some of the terror stuff in recent years + obviously COVID have seriously hurt their business but it’s still a beautiful hotel. If interested in visiting Old Town, I recommend requesting one of their regular drivers, Frederick Musita, he is excellent

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 17 March 2021

was at Bahari beach hotel and it was amazing. the food very nice, the stuff super friendly and had a hotel room, very clean with a great ocean few.
will go there again. can only recommend. loved it so much

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Visiting bahari Beach for the first time [20th - 26thFeb]....
The good

The view
! Best in Mombasa.