Lowest prices for your stay
US$180
US$153
PricelineUS$180
Hotels.comUS$180
Prestigia.comUS$181
All reviews the hotel manager easy access to the beach sister hotel room was spacious indian ocean a wonderful stay each morning visiting mombasa out of this world leah privacy nyali balconies kenya comfort honeymoon retreat
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

I was here for two nights and I just want to give my honest review. This place is nothing short of a gem. You arrive and you are received by very friendly staff. The check in process is smooth. The rooms are so clean, new, and lovely. I was lucky to get a room with sea view, pool view and garden!!! The room was humongous! So spacious! The air conditioning works perfectly and the furniture is awesome!! The bathroom is so clean and designed in a way you have never seen. Am a hard person to impress but this hotel just did it for me! They only have 18 rooms!!! There are huge lobbies everywhere furnished with tastefully selected furniture. I didn't see any other guest because the rooms are far apart and so huge such that you don't get to hear any movements whatsoever! The beach is so clean! It's just a minute away from the hotel.The pool is lovely, well done and super clean.
The staff here are trained well. They are beyond awesome!!! From the waiters, kitchen staff, receptionist, cleaners, pool attendant!!!!! Am lost for words!!!
Go here if you want to enjoy some lovely time alone or with your family.
The only thing I feel needs improvement is the food. They don't have a buffet and the meal options are limited. If you are vegetarian, let then know as you book so they can make prior arrangements. Half board is not necessary. You can just gave breakfast then eat out if you dont mind. The hotel is not far from shopping malls. A taxi will cost less than 30 dollars to get to the malls where you can get nice restaurants and supermarkets.
Oh one other thing, they give toothbrushes!! I found that unique.
Don't hesitate to stay here. And once you are there use the staircase and explore wach and every floor. I found a hidden gem. I found my home away from home!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoveForGoodThings
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

We went to Nyali beach around 12pm, and after walking briefly around we decided to have our lunch and some drinks at this resort. It looked decent from outside, but the service was horrible. Although there was no rush, and very less people around - this is how the service was.

1pm - reached the resort and hot settled in one of the sitting areas
1.10 pm - requested for someone to give us the menu..it took us almost 30 minutes to get someone at our table
1.40pm - menu card arrives..we then wait for giving the order.
2pm - the waiter James comes take our order for drinks and food..
2.30 pm - drink order served...drinks were not cold, qnd without ice...we went ourselves later to the bar to collect the ice.
3pm - one of the food items is served..had ordered chicken breast with rice, however the rice got replaced with chips:)
3.30 pm - james comes again and says that there has been some goof up in the 2nd item..so now veg pizza will be served instead of veg burger..
4pm - cold pizza is served (after 2 hours)...we decide not to eat..

I understand that you have to just relax and chill at the beach resorts, however you do expect that the service should be quick enough and not delayed by hours.

A visit here can definitely can be skipped in my opinion

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

I have been here 3 times now ,very quiet and the tranquility is amazing ,been in this hotel for a business trip and I should say the ambiance being a small hotel with very good service it’s an ideal place for a business stay

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

Mr Calvin Orwa and James Gachihi staff members at the hotel who physically handled a person with disability yet warned and who was rude and intentionally dismissed guessed at the hotel mentioning that time was up for a function we attended and that we should leave.

As guests of a hotel I believe a staff member should be the perfect image of a hotel .. their choice of language, intonation definitely will not see me recommending the hotel to my network

Based on my experience here I personqldint recommendthenhotel . Let looks and pictures not lie to you.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank geekay1
Reviewed 25 April 2019

We visited as a family of 5 for 3 nights and 4 days just before the 2019 Easter weekend and had a wonderful stay. Good size rooms, very clean and good food. The staff were extremely helpful, polite and friendly. Leah at reception was an absolute gem. She looked after us very well and ensured that we had a comfortable and pleasant stay. The kitchen/restaurant staff were also helpful and friendly, but service was often very slow.

The hotel could do with a lick of paint and an uplift in some areas but nevertheless it was still beautiful and tastefully decorated. The beach was lovely and quiet.

As paying guests, we had the opportunity to use facilities at the nearby sister hotel (Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa) which was good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends.

Date of stay: April 2019