3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$202
TravelocityUS$202
TraveluroUS$195
2,458 results
All reviews aqua park conference facilities kids activities food variety enjoyed my stay family holiday kids club swimming pool front office awesome place clean rooms team building ocean view customer care home away from home animation team services
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2022

Thank you for making my stay at Paradise in so comfortable even with a demanding workshop program. Pickup at airport by Timothy was prompt and the ride was cool. Security staff at the gate were strict but courteous. It was night and the lights at the runway are so beautiful and I have their glowing photos.

Reception was so welcoming and even though we were many on arrival, each delegate was accorded personalised attention. I was shown my room and briefed on how to operate within including the AC, which one cannot survive without.

The rooms are neat and cleaning services great. Cleaning staff are so friendly too. The compound/resort garden is beautiful, neat and clean. Kitchen staff are friendly and the food is so delicious. My favorite was chicken curry and orange rice.

Presence of male and female security teams made me feel safe in the compound and in/around the conference hall. Congratulations to the cleaning staff who maintain the common washrooms. Even with such a big conference, the washrooms remained very clean and fresh.

I appreciate the Resort Manager for checking on us during the cocktail, and the cocktail staff for the exemplary services-. My favorite was the chicken wings.

I hope to return to Pride Inn Resort one day and God bless you all.. Men.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ann Peggy, General Manager at PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2022

Dear Stephen,
Happy New Year and thank you very much for taking the time to share such a detailed review with the world.

We truly appreciate you and the Intergovernmental Forum for Agriculture for choosing us as the venue for your high-profile conference. You have mentioned several areas where we exceeded your expectations and the team is overly delighted, looking forward to hosting you again soon.

All the best for 2022!
Ann Peggy

Reviewed 22 January 2022

Me and my family wish to appreciate PrideInn Team for a wonderful time we experienced during my son's wedding. We had an amazing time. The staff in all the areas were so friendly and always ready to assist whenever we called upon. Most amazing is the food which all through our stay, none of us complained or got an upset.
I will be back for my 50th Anniversary with my family.!

Dear Mr. Lamech,
Happy New Year and thank you very much for choosing us as the ideal venue for your Son's wedding. It was such a delight getting to host such a beautiful ceremony.
What a joy it will be for us to host your 50th Anniversary! we truly look forward to that.

Reviewed 22 January 2022 via mobile

Got warm and a very charming receptionist, Emma who handled all my questions and gave me the right information that I needed. Very fashionable and magnificent type of different services offered and be rest assured, I was satisfied with mine.
Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Tanabe,
Happy New Year and thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We are most delighted that you took the time to share your fantastic experience with the world. Emma is highly applauded for going the extra mile to make your stay most memorable.

Reviewed 21 January 2022

The experience we had at this hotel is beyond words. The staff at the rooms, dinning area, administration, swimming area, everywhere you go are ready to assist and ensure you are satisfied and make you feel at home.
Indeed its a home away from home.
Edgar, Brenda, Adem, Devin, just to name but a few together with your team, made our experience at the hotel a memorable one.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL..!
GOD BLESS YOU BIG TIME.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Ndaiga,
Happy New Year and thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We are most delighted that you took the time to share your fantastic experience with the world. All the Team members mentioned are highly applauded for going the extra mile to make your stay most memorable.

Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

" we had an amazing time at the hotel ,it was worth every cent , from check in to check out it was a smooth transition .Emma at the reception went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves , thank you so much . We would want to revisit again soon
Thank you Emma chege thank you prideinn paradise ".

Date of stay: December 2021