“Drinks ”

Punda Milia Paradise Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 155 Restaurants in Mombasa
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful place for chilled drinks as you watch the soccer games on big screens. We watched the harambee stars game against ethipia at shanzu paradise and it was awesome.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

This place took our expectations to another level as we thought the chefs were not up to task. Woe unto us as the food we are ranging from dry fry goat, pork chops, dry fry chicken were out of this world and courtesy of the chefs at Punda Milia, we went back having over eaten and satisfied. Our trip was to unwind from the hassles of our work in Nairobi and trust me the place and food is just wow

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I was at Punda Milia Paradise in August. I had made a booking to stay three nights. This was based on first hand information I had about the place. I had earlier paid a visit to this place to check it out in July 2013 and I had been greatly impressed by what I saw then. So I thought why not sample it out this time? So I made a reservation with the owner and finally arrived in the early evening. Since I was not so sure of the type of accommodation I had asked for, my partner and I decided why not have a look at several before settling for our choice. I was astounded at the rate at which this once magnificent facility had been run down!! The bathrooms in a lot of the rooms I was shown were looking dilapidated with moldy shower heads taps with low water pressure. Since we were very tired we settled into one for the night and opted to leave early the following morning to look for alternative accommodation. I wished I had seen that guy who is the owner since I wanted to give him a few tips on how to maintain such a nice place was not lucky to see him.
It can be such a nice place with it's quiet environment if some serious maintenance work was put in place.

1  Thank Promise053
Reviewed 21 September 2014

very good food at a reasonable price ! most recommended ! excellent service and the food is totally organic ! friendly staff and a excellent manager by the name of Godfrey !

3  Thank uandrewk
Reviewed 21 July 2013

punda milia is a place where i loved because there meals were wonderful with such flavor that they explode in your mouthyou can even manke your own menu there menu isnt fixed no matter what time of day or night i love the place its a place that you can go with your love or your family its wonderful

6  Thank naomi m