Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$115
TravelocityUS$115
Orbitz.comUS$115
TripadvisorUS$115
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

Chinese restaurants are in short supply in Mombasa. What amazes me is how expensive it is ?
Most other countries are cheaper in comparison to other types of food here.

Also this is the only place i know who ADD 16% VAT AND 2% SURCHARGE ON AT THE END.

very annoying. I ate alone, one noodle dish and one pork dish with green tea. Total of 2300 ksh but then add extras and it was 2720. That took me over the cash i was carrying so i had to pay with Mpesa.
But they don't have a paybill so i pay by sending money AND THEY ADD THE MPESA CHARGES!

SO I SUFFERED BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT UP TO DATE WITH MPESA.

And the food was chewy! Not going again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Well I’m sat in reception waiting our pick up home so thought would tell everyone what to expect ,
This place is perfect rooms are clean food is great we had our first room in kole kole which is great if you want a little music at the bar the rooms in this side are all superior or deluxe lovely side to the hotel , then we went on safari and you have to check out when we came back we was in the other side which is also superior and deluxe however this is the quiet side still very very nice but quiet so if you want to read and chill this is your side and the one in the middle is baobab which is standard rooms and very central in the hotel , I cannot recommend this hotel too much everything is run to a higher standard from the grounds men to cleaning , security do a outstanding job which the monkeys ( well done ) so to the staff firstly you are met at the front from a very nice lady which manages the front of house which she does to a higher standard ,reception is very helpful phelly smiles all the time and will try and do anything she can to make your stay good and that goes the same for Mariam both very professional at there jobs, bar Staff very chatty George and David was great but all the staff work hard to make your stay perfect . I have a rule until I see pool staff checking the water quality I don’t get in, within the first hour or so I spotted them checking so in I went perfect clean and no stomach bugs for me .
To the management all your staff work so hard to make our holiday go so good and that only comes from the hard work behind the front of the house , good management and making sure your staff are happy and you do this to a higher standard as it translates across the hotel , thank you all so much , Dave and Chrisella Winterbottom

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank davewinterbottomchri
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I had a good time at the Baobab Resort, I managed to watch the world cup finals, on the large screen in the restaurant, whilst here!
The rooms are spacious and clean with comfortable beds. The gym is well equipped and there is a swimming pool, where I spent most of my evenings, to dip yourself in.
The staff were friendly, one of the waiters was always there to attend to my colleague and I.
An area of improvement is to upgrade your television sets in the rooms, you are still analogue, TV channels kept disappearing in the room I was in.
It was otherwise a good stay considering I was out most of the day, for the week I was there.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The staff and service is very pathetic. The staffs very unco-operative and rude. Rooms are dirty and AC never working. Despite complaining to receipion desk nothing is done. I will never recommend anyone there, so sorry to say so.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank bimalroys
Reviewed 14 March 2018

an amazing hotel, with three pools, beach access and variety of restaurents and bars. adult kids and we had the best time on the beach and hotel, with local access to other places in Mombasa, Also had Toga class and other activities and a colourful, lively stage show too

Date of stay: August 2017