2 people are viewing this hotel
US$99
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$99
Trip.com
US$88
PricelineUS$105
TravelocityUS$99
Orbitz.comUS$99
All reviews city mall enjoyed my stay swimming pool business trip walking distance home away from home rooms are clean jane services benson pius brunei purity gm conference holiday environment
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2022

The beautiful chef Jane was amazing. The lamb chops were the best ever I have ever had. The rooms were well done and the friendly staff and ambience was on point. Would not hesitate to come back this Easter. Keep it up.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rogerso2015
Ann Peggy, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Nyali, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Dear Rogerso2015,

Thank you very much for your kind rating. We are very glad to receive your compliments about our staff and your room. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back at PrideInn Express Nyali in the nearest future.

Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

Pride inn express nyali is a place i would recommend for small group gatherings. Loved the reception, delicious meals and drinks, and good client service.
Cool, clean accommodation.
Enjoyed the services.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M9700NMbrendaw

Dear M9700NMbrendaw,

Let us thank you for choosing PrideInn Express Nyali for your stay and we are glad we were able to meet and exeed your expectations. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our reception and that you were happy with our service. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back at PrideInn Express Nyali in the nearest future.

Reviewed 7 January 2022

We stayed at Pride Inn Nyali and it was such a great choice. They have super comfortable beds, a good shower, powerfull AC and a very clean room and swimming pool. I was on holiday with my family at we all loved the short stay here. Staff are super friendly. Jackline at reception and the lady and gentleman forgot their names who served us breakfast were great. Thank you pride Inn Nyali thank you GM Simon for the great hospitality we will surely come back

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 790leonardk
John Yegon, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Nyali, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear Leonard,
First and foremost we would like to thank you for choosing PrideInn Express Nyali for your stay. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

The staff is super friendly and helpful, they definitely made our stay delightful. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated with free access to the wifi.
The food is amazing with healthy options available for those that have dietary restrictions/needs.
Due to the location Pride come in highly recommended for short stays!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ann Peggy, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Nyali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear Miss Maweu,
Thankyou for choosing prideinn Nyali for your stay.We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We looK forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,
Simon Kiema - GM

Reviewed 2 January 2022

This was my second visit to the PrideInn. Both times I led conferences. The first time I stayed at the hotel. The rooms were clean, and the showers were exceptionally nice. Great environment. On my second visit, there was no room at the Inn for me

Hospitality is wonderful! It starts with Edson and his evening crew at the reception. He is gracious, welcoming, and for those with a teasable side, you will enjoy light banter! Sorry, Edson, I forgot to give you a tip. Next time, buddy.

Arafa and Jane are great Chefs. Busy as they were, they allowed me to make special requests, Choices were limited, but nevertheless healthy. Thank you, Arafa.

The servers were incredibly efficient, courteous, responsive, and fast. I have to confess. I worried, and at the same time admired their mental toughness. Musiba, Carol, Bretta, Loraine, and those others whose names I cannot remember, both PrideInn and your guests owe respect. Thanks for a job well done. Everyone on my team was grateful for your service. I know I will be back soon. I will make sure that they all come back later in the year! Happy New Year!

Kari

Room tip: Higher floors have less noise in general.
Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Karik2022,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review on trip advisor.We really appreciate and value your feed back.We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Kind regards,