Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
TravelocityUS$69
Trip.comUS$73
HurbUS$111
All reviews pool bar seafood enjoyed my stay services security
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

The staff are great especially the receptionist. However the room next door had insanely loud music that going on in their room, the rooms being wall paper thin we couldn’t sleep. We complained and called the reception several times but nothing helped. Breakfast was disappointing no salt or pepper shakers on the tables, no tissue/ serviettes. I understand they were busy during the festive season but I found the restaurant very disorganized with their staff. When you enter the parking there isn’t a sign that tells you where to go it’s sort of a guess as to where you need to go. What makes this place is the reception staff they are wonderful.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2019

Loved the spacious and clean rooms, with a great view that compensated the lack of access to the beach.

The staff were very helpful and friendly, especially the operations manager, Siraj. They made our brief stay very comfortable.
Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

My colleague and I have just returned home after spending 5 nights at the Cityblue Creekside hotel, and on the whole a great place to stay. We were delivering a training course at Mount Kenya University nearby, so needed somewhere good to stay for a few days.

First thing to mention, the staff. All were brilliant, very friendly, very efficient, and couldn't do enough for you. A credit to the hotel.

The rooms are spacious, clean and with plenty of storage and hanging space for clothes if you are staying for a number of days. Air conditioning was very good in my room at least (I've seen some other reviews saying theirs didn't work well, but so complaints from me, it was perfect!). Incidentally, we had originally booked for garden view rooms, when I meant to book creek view ones, and when I emailed and asked about changing, the staff did it immediately and at no cost. Big thumbs up!

The pool is the cleanest I have every used in Africa, and I've stayed in a lot of hotels in Kenya, Rwanda and elsewhere over the past few years. The water was nice and warm too. Excellent job.

Breakfast was great, a good selection, and egg station for omelettes etc. to order.

There were a couple of minor issues while we stayed. The WiFi cut off for the hotel twice during the week, each time for several hours at a time, so it wasn't just that it was off and had to be re-set. This could have been a problem if needing the internet to work. Secondly, three times I went to change currency at the reception and was told I couldn't as they didn't have money to change - I found this very strange, most hotels globally have a set level of float to keep in the front desk tills, and if low they top up from a central safe to ensure that there is always a cash supply if needed, this seemed quite amateurish. Third, the bar ran out of Tusker at one point, and also they didn't have a single bottle of red wine that was on the a la carte menu, with only one other bottle of red wine available, no explanation was given why nothing was in stock, maybe some training in stocktaking and ordering is required? Finally, the oven broke while we were there at one point meaning of that the majority of the a la carte menu was unavailable - the buffet was a little limited (one choice of meat) which meant wasn't great.

These negative points though aren't really that bad, and certainly didn't spoil the stay, which as I've said was in general excellent. Would definitely stay again, and provided some pictures below.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zurich_allan
Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

The hotel has a good location although they are building a huge hotel right next to this one which doesn’t look that pretty. The room is nice and comfortable. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is basic but sufficient.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2019

Situated by the ocean, the hotel is set up beautifully. The staff are professional, amiable and courteous. The rooms have a great view of the sea. The food is excellent. Looking forward to going back.

Date of stay: October 2019