This was to my romantic mind an experience that harkens back to another era. As part of our stay we had a full day game drive/safari - getting up early to have both breakfast and lunch out of camp. We travelled to see the hippos and crocodiles in the Mara River, an abandoned Maasi village and the natural beauty of the Mara. This camp was well managed by our hosts Patrick and Sophia, and our driver/guide George was amazing in locating and pointing out wonderful photographic opportunities - lion/elephant and leopard/baboon interactions. The camp is as wonderful as the other reviewers describe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya, Africa